****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

So that pick was the end of the world but Sanchez's wasn't a big deal? Especially when it was immediately followed by another throw that would have been a pick 6 if not for Ray Lewis dropping it? Both QBs made ****ty plays, if you think Clemens shouldn't play cause of his you should be equally pissed with Sanchez.

The only thing I have definitely taken from this game so far is Schott is nowhere near an offensive genius and I'm getting sick of all these excuses on him having to scale back his system the last two years. He's just not that good.

the difference is sanchez was playing his 2nd series ever in the nfl against the ravens #1's. clemens just did that against the #2's.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. Your weird affection with JP Losman finally donned on me. Arent you from Lousiana? You are a college football fan and a hubge SEC guy. You hate USC...its understandable...but you're acollege football guy first and foremost. You are wayy to biased when judging guys from other conferences. Especially USC.

Really?

Is that why I once wrote a 3 page article blowing Mike Williams?

Or why I said Matthew Stafford was going to be a huge bust?

Or why my pick for DROY is Rey Mualaga?

I understand why people want to see Clemens start the season so Sanchez doesn't get killed against a few defenses. But its clear that Clemens isn't our guy, and Sanchez will eventually start this season. So why not just get him in there now?

Cause his psyche? If he can't handle the game mentally now, he's not gonna be able to come week 6 either.

I understand why people want to see Clemens start the season so Sanchez doesn't get killed against a few defenses. But its clear that Clemens isn't our guy, and Sanchez will eventually start this season. So why not just get him in there now?

Cause his psyche? If he can't handle the game mentally now, he's not gonna be able to come week 6 either.

If we happen to be 1-5, say, and then put Sanchez in, it's kind of meaningless. Noone will think he's proven the next year. There still will be mystery.

If we happen to be 1-5, say, and then put Sanchez in, it's kind of meaningless. Noone will think he's proven the next year. There still will be mystery.

We have no WR's, a rookie HC and a rookie QB. Do you people really expect the playoffs?

I know that. He loved Losman as QB though when he was blatantly awful.

In 2007, he was not awful.

And I never said **** about Losman in previous years, whenever people were calling him the worst QB in football. However, in 2007, people were still calling him the worst QB in the league, whenever he was actually a better QB than our dear old Chad.

I defended him when he needed to be defended. That was it.

What about David Carr? Am I just a WAC homer? Or a Mountain West homer? Or whatever the **** conference Fresno St. is in?

Nice try, but Flacco spent a couple years at PITT.. he did not play for 4 years at Delaware.

Ahhh. So he spent FIVE years in college football and started for two of them. Very comparable to Sanchez. Thanks for the correction.

Come on now. You's reaching.

Tell me that Sanchez is ready to be a starting QB in the NFL right now. Come on, tell me.

Ahhh. So he spent FIVE years in college football and started for two of them. Very comparable to Sanchez. Thanks for the correction.

Come on now. You's reaching.

Tell me that Sanchez is ready to be a starting QB in the NFL right now. Come on, tell me.

Double A ball TS

big difference homo

There's going to be some good that comes out of this game guys.

We'll see Sanchez named the OD starter, Leon will get re-signed and either Tannenbaum gets us a real WR this week or he pays the price with his job in January and we get a real football GM in here. Hopefully Schotty loses HIS job too. I KNEW he was gonna run that stupid never goes anywhere draw thing the play before the Clemens pick 6

Bro, without looking it up I'm going to guess that Peyton Manning took approximately 3000 more snaps than Sanchez in college game action. You telling me that doesn't have an effect on their preparation for the NFL?

As a Starter Manning was 39 out of 45 games. He never lost a Bowl until Nebraska shredded Tenns run D.

E Manning was a winner in College and hes a winner now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyton_Manning

What the **** was he even trying to do? That was worse than ****ing Sanchez!

No, if his next pass hits the LB between the numbers, then he later fumbles, runs around like an idiot, and throws passes to receivers that are engaged in blocks, then he'll be even with Sanchez.

We have no WR's, a rookie HC and a rookie QB. Do you people really expect the playoffs?

Nope, not at all.

I'm saying it doesn't do me much good to see him once the season is OVER. Let's see him now. We're not going to the dance with Clemens.

Archived