****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all of a sudden ?

um, QB's need time, even brady and manning

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Um if you read any of the posts on this forum you would never get that impression. I actually agree with you but I just think its ridiculous that Sanchez has gotten a free pass from any wrong doing because of the time argument when no other QB we have ever had has gotten the same treatment.

I know I'm a Clemens homer since I'm a duck fan but the first time he ever looked like that everybody decided he was a scrub who would never get good. I think Sanchez will be good but Clemens should be starting the season and this game cause we are facing some ridiculous defenses which Sanchez shouldn't start his career against. It will look ugly.

He's played two series.

Can we stop acting like its the Super Bowl?

That's what he looked like in camp when I was there against the same defensive scheme. I'm not saying he rattles, I'm just saying he's wicked inexperienced and he compensates by trying to turn it into a schoolyard game. He could be burned long-term is he doesn't get the chance to learn the game before he's thrown into the fire. You could be looking at David Carr if they screw around with him.

its't he kids second series ever in the nfl and it was against probably the best defense going. he needs this experience....only way to learn . let's not overreat guys...this is going to happen this season.....just watch and hope he starts to show that he has franchise qb ability.

Um if you read any of the posts on this forum you would never get that impression. I actually agree with you but I just think its ridiculous that Sanchez has gotten a free pass from any wrong doing because of the time argument when no other QB we have ever had has gotten the same treatment.

I know I'm a Clemens homer since I'm a duck fan but the first time he ever looked like that everybody decided he was a scrub who would never get good. I think Sanchez will be good but Clemens should be starting the season and this game cause we are facing some ridiculous defenses which Sanchez shouldn't start his career against. It will look ugly.

If Clemens threw that pick to Ngata, there would be five threads begging the Jets to waive him.

Archived