3 observations

Boozer76

1. Sanchez isn't ready. Not because he crapped the bed against BAL. He just doesn't look ready. At all. He has no pocket presence whatsoever. The fact that we ran the ball so well against BAL with him in at QB only tells me that we should go with Clemens. I don't expect the world from Clemens, but I do believe Clemens is good enough to minimize mistakes and let the running game do the work. Let Sanchez sit and learn. If we start him this season is in the tank.

2. Lowery is crap. Period. He is useless on the field and quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he's cut.

3. Washington can handle the load. I am eating crow here, but quite frankly I think he should get the bulk of the carries. Pay the guy, give him the ball.

1. Sanchez isn't ready. Not because he crapped the bed against BAL. He just doesn't look ready. At all. He has no pocket presence whatsoever. The fact that we ran the ball so well against BAL with him in at QB only tells me that we should go with Clemens. I don't expect the world from Clemens, but I do believe Clemens is good enough to minimize mistakes and let the running game do the work. Let Sanchez sit and learn. If we start him this season is in the tank.

2. Lowery is crap. Period. He is useless on the field and quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he's cut.

3. Washington can handle the load. I am eating crow here, but quite frankly I think he should get the bulk of the carries. Pay the guy, give him the ball.

newsflash........whichever qb we start this isn't going to be a play-off season and sanchez will be in by the 7th game anyway.

One more observation, Schott is a sh*tty offensive coordinator.

You are correct, sir. Terrible calls. Way too conservative. And WHAT THE **** was that reverse call inside your own 10 yard line. Seriously. Are you ****ing stupid??? I wish Baltimore would have scored a TD to show up his dumb ass. SMH.

Your post is a lot like Sanchez's game. It was AWFUL in the beginning, then got a little better, then got good.

YOU DO NOT LEARN BY SITTING ON YOUR ASS. I know your brains are in your ass, but for the rest of us, they are in our heads.

While I feel for Clemens for patiently waiting for 4 years, he is never going to be a starter in the league.

Better to just stick in Sanchez, ala Troy Aikman, who for those old enough to remember, utterly sucked in his first year, and Dallas sucked as well. I remember a game where he was sacked 11 times in his rookie year.

QB'ing might be the sportsworld's toughest position, and the only real way to learn it and see if a guy has the mettle and intelligence is to throw him in for a year or three and see how he does.

Frankly, with $28 MM guaranteed to Sanchez, I cannot see the Jets mgmt doing anything BUT throwing him in from day one. It is like being a knicks fan, sadly, the teams have to always WIN NOW, the pressure in NYC because of the ridiculous ticket prices is so incredibly high - there is no such thing as a "rebuilding" year.

The best thing that could happen to Sanchez, I hate to say, would be for him to be traded to a small city so that he could develop without the white-hot spotlight/media crush, or the jets just come out and declare this a year they do not expect to make the playoffs, and thereby take the pressure off so that he can just concentrate on learning how to deal with NFL defenses.

Sadly for him, neither scenario is likely...

I don't understand why you don't think Sanchez is ready. He made plenty of mistakes, but the key is he learned from them. He also bounced back after a poor performance.

Mark Sanchez will give this team a better chance overall to win than Kellen Clemens.

Your post is a lot like Sanchez's game. It was AWFUL in the beginning, then got a little better, then got good.

YOU DO NOT LEARN BY SITTING ON YOUR ASS. I know your brains are in your ass, but for the rest of us, they are in our heads.

wow.....guess you don't like boozer much huh?

Pull your boyfriend's d!ck out of your mouth before responding to me, ****face.

You are wrong. You do learn by sitting on your ass and watching, especially when you are clearly not ready.

He has never seen or experienced what he is going to experience in the NFL. How ****ing obvious is it? His first two throws should have been pick 6's. It just like Gruden was saying. Playing at USC is a luxury. The kid has never felt pressure, never seen a pocket colapse and he never had to make reads. His team physically dominated other teams and the only time he had to will his team to victory, he lost.

He hasnt seen enough Football. Dont put him in that type of pressure. The last thing we need is him to start 0-4 and everyone in the world calling for Kellen Clemens. That is the worst case scenario.

Start Kellen and put the kid in whent he season is down the drain. Its really a no brainer.

Archived