Westerman > Gholston

ZachEY

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could care less that we wasted the 6th pick on Gholston if he sucks so bad then bury him on the depth chart this year and play Westermann against Houston-just one more reason why this should be Tannenbaum's make or break year-if we don't make the playoffs he should be fired.

Westerman is our 1st backup at MLB and Gholston will have 5 sacks this year...

would that be enough for Jets Fans??

Based on what?

Seriously, Gholston has not even come come close once. I'm not expecting him to be a stud off the bat, but he hasn't even had a single 'moment' in this league.

And is probably going to get cut.

Seriously, anyone who still believes in Gholston, please explain why?

He hasn't flashed one single time. Not once.

No way Westerman gets cut, Rex loves him. He will make the team, as a reserve/Special Teamer. It's a shame, because he should probably start (or Murrell) over Gholston Week 1.

I have to admit, I've been one of the more vocal ones here showing love to Gholston because I do want him to succeed. However, you're right. This guy reminds me of the cops in action movies. They always get there after the damage has been done. Gholston is always there RIGHT AFTER the play ends. He also looks like he's scared to make contact. he "lets up" and you can see it in his demeanor on the field. Check it out, if you tivo'd any of these games just watch him. He's always the first player there after the play is over.

This Westerman kid though, he's staying. Ryan is impressed by playmakers, not former 1st round picks.

I think its sad that we all actually wanted to draft Vernon and loved that we did on draft day. Mayo or Sedrick Ellis should have easily been the pick. I honestly think it was only Mangini's way of stealing the player Bellichick suposedly wanted :rolleyes: Eric was always there to put Belly and his own conflicts before this team,like a douche,glad his fat arse is in cleveland with the rest of the losers.:cheers:

I think its sad that we all actually wanted to draft Vernon and loved that we did on draft day. Mayo or Sedrick Ellis should have easily been the pick. I honestly think it was only Mangini's way of stealing the player Bellichick suposedly wanted :rolleyes: Eric was always there to put Belly and his own conflicts before this team,like a douche,glad his fat arse is in cleveland with the rest of the losers.:cheers:

False.

He got man handled again last night. Im sick and tired of watching him stand by Piles of players. Ive said it a million times he is a terrible football player and should be cut. The money were paying him is bad enough why make it worse by holding a roster spot when roster spots are so critical ?

Archived