A very very SAD day for me

Brenjetsfan

My FAVORITE show as most of you that know me is the Best Damn Sports Show Period....As of today Tom Arnold has just left the show... :cry: Chris Rose left in Dec :cry: and now my only man left is John Salley :P ...I can't wait to see who is taking over the show. Anyone have inside scoops????

FSN rules :P

I like the show when i'm clicking mindlessly. I like tom arnold but get a kick out of john sally. hope they find a good replacement.....they sure attract great guests & i enjoy the casual atmosphere......... what about tomshane?????? it is cable afterall

Listening to Tom Arnold talk about sports is like someone dragging their fingernails down a chalkboard - painful.

I can't stand watching that show - stopped doing so some time ago. Any show that frequently has that idiot, big mouthed goofball, Kevin Millar, as a guest, loses all credibility with me.

The show really sucked. A bunch of goofy idiots looking for a laugh. Much like TomShane, Max and Tex...except at least my guys here are funny and know their football!!!!!

I have never been more proud to call myself your flunkie!

The show really sucked. A bunch of goofy idiots looking for a laugh. Much like TomShane, Max and Tex...except at least my guys here are funny and know their football!!!!!

Huh???? :shock: Tom and Max are funny? Funny lookin', you mean. And, they know their football? What kind of football are we talking here? English rules soccer? Okay, maybe they know that sh*t.

Tex, of course what she says about you is correct. As Patriots fan you must be everything that is good in the world.

Hey! I liked that show - Even if FoxJet & I made a cameo last year!

You have to blame Fox for this one. I think the reason everyone is running away is due to money - that show has little to no budget & since the Pre-Superbowl "Best Darn Superbowl road show period" had the lowest ratings of ANY Pre-Superbowl show, Fox just did not want to pump more money into it.

Which is why they have refused to extend Tom's contract. According to the LA times on Friday, he was looking for $2 Million a year and Fox was only offering to extend his $1.1 million contract for an additional 2 years.

LINK:http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-arnold3mar03,1,3474545.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

John Salley is still with the show due to his contract. Which I believe is also at 1.1 Million a year until 2006.

Archived