Seems like everyone has nothing but negatives....Any positives??

JonEJet

You liked Allison? The guy who screwed up on 2 Kickoff's? Him?

Let's see, some positives:

- Leon Washington

- Leon Washington

- Leon Washington

- Leon Washington

- Jamal Westerman

- Leon Washington

- Marques Murrell

- Howard Green

- Leon Washington

- Sanchez's final drive, being able to bounce back like that was impressive

yea one good thing I saw-that the lack of a WR opp Cotchery and the bust that is Gholston will end up costing Tannenbaum his job and hopefully get us a real football guy to run the team.

Where you saw negatives...I thought Gholston loked okay

On Westermans tackle, Vern blew up a double team allowing Westerman to make the play

Positives -

Washington is a stud

Woodhead can take a beating and blocks pretty good

Our WR played so bad that the FO knows they have to get someone in here ASAP.

I hope so Mick but then again, these are the Jets we're talking about-we don't sign quality receivers-or draft them

Sanchez got a damn good test tonight against a GREAT D and made the expected rookie mistakes but kept plugging away. He's your future people. He'll be OK IMO.

I don't like your OC much. Reminds me of Steelers OC Bruce Arians. Only Big Ben bails Arian's crap play-callin out.

Overall you guys will be competitive IF your OC commits to the run game enough. Not too sure he will though, barring 3rd and long draw plays.

Sanchez got a damn good test tonight against a GREAT D and made the expected rookie mistakes but kept plugging away. He's your future people. He'll be OK IMO.

I don't like your OC much. Reminds me of Steelers OC Bruce Arians. Only Big Ben bails Arian's crap play-callin out.

Overall you guys will be competitive IF your OC commits to the run game enough. Not too sure he will though, barring 3rd and long draw plays.

in my head and sometimes out loud tonight I was able to call the exact crap plays that Schotty called a half dozen times-amazing

Lets keep this positive

You glass half empty guys have soiled enough threads

I think Mike DeVito is going to be a starter on the DL...the kid from Washington Pituata and Howard Green and of course Leon.

The other thing nobody even brought up all night is that we played w/o 5 starters tonight 2 on the OL and against a defense like Baltimore...

Yea, Flacco is a regular Mike Vick.

There is a difference between being a run first Quarterback, or better at running Quarterback, than a guy who can throw AND move on his feet. Joe Flacco can move on his feet, he can escape pressure and make plays on his feet/out of the pocket.

Huh? Did you watch the game? I said a non running QB, Smith is a non passing QB he can run like a SOB. VG couldn't catch Flacco.

Didn't catch the first half (school), didn't Flacco have one of the faster speed times for a QB @ the combine last year?

Didn't catch the first half (school), didn't Flacco have one of the faster speed times for a QB @ the combine last year?

I don't think he ran the 40 at the combine, I have to look it up but I think his 40 time was around a 4.8 or 4.9 in college.

The fastest time I seen was a 4.78, if VG tried he could have caught him.

Archived