10 Mets still standing from Opening Day roster

Lil Bit Special

http://www.newsday.com/blogs/sports/the-final-score-1.811973/10-mets-still-standing-from-opening-day-roster-1.1393414

Of the 25 players on the Mets' Opening Day roster, here are the 10 who have been active all season and remain on the Mets roster.

Luis Castillo, Daniel Murphy, Jeremy Reed, Fernando Tatis, Mike Pelfrey, Francisco Rodriguez, Bobby Parnell, Brian Stokes, Pedro Feliciano, Sean Green.

Nowhere near how bad it has been for the Mets fans in the last 3.

My life is unchanged, so I don't know what you are speaking about.

Actually, my quality of life has improved, my kids are normal (somewhat), and my health remains decent. And, I like the circle of friends that I have.

I am not sure of this "bad" that you are speaking of.

My life is unchanged, so I don't know what you are speaking about.

Actually, my quality of life has improved, my kids are normal (somewhat), and my health remains decent. And, I like the circle of friends that I have.

I am not sure of this "bad" that you are speaking of.

WOW! Classic denial, side step there.

OK, it's been "good" being a Mets fan the last 3 years.

Hey I'm glad things are going "good" for you and your family too!

It used to be Yank fans said all that mattered was winning it.
Winning it all is their goal every year!

Nobody wins it all, all of the time.

Just because they don't reach their goal all the time, does not mean all their other accomplishments are failures!

Plus, they can still pride themselves on winning it all, way more than anybody else ever has!

WOW! Classic denial, side step there.

OK, it's been "good" being a Mets fan the last 3 years.

Hey I'm glad things are going "good" for you and your family too!

You have no idea who I am, or what I have in life. What inkling of an idea would you know if I am some state of denial?

Stop acting like such an ass who seems to think he knows everything

Delgado, Reyes and Beltran sure are gamers.

If you don't think Delgado wanted to be out there this year, you are mistaken.

He is in his walk year, and trust me, he wanted to put up numbers.

Beltran was playing in pain, and I think after he saw the season slipping, questioned himself if a debilitating injury for life was worth playing out this mess.

Reyes? I don't know.

You have no idea who I am, or what I have in life. What inkling of an idea would you know if I am some state of denial?

Stop acting like such an ass who seems to think he knows everything

I don't want to know anything about you.

I don't act like I know anything, let alone everything. I'm as prescient as your lawn mower, remember?

Maybe you should worry about how it is you act.

I got all I need/care to know about you, in your response on how it was not bad for Mets fans over the past 3 years.

Not knowing anything, I venture to think almost all Mets fans feel differently.

Poor Lil Bit is numb! I'm glad all is "good" on the Scott Dierking front.

I don't want to know anything about you.

I don't act like I know anything, let alone everything. I'm as prescient as your lawn mower, remember?

Maybe you should worry about how it is you act.

I got all I need/care to know about you, in your response on how it was not bad for Mets fans over the past 3 years.

Not knowing anything, I venture to think almost all Mets fans feel differently.

Poor Lil Bit is numb! I'm glad all is "good" on the Scott Dierking front.

It's called priorities.

I can't speak to anyone else's, nor would I care to. Maybe you should learn to do the same.

I have had teams win championships, and it has not made my life any more elated or better.

Having to watch losing teams has not made my life one iota different. It is a hobby that I watch, not something that consumes me.

Again, that is just me. You pretend like you know what I feel and how I think.

It's called priorities.

I can't speak to anyone else's, nor would I care to. Maybe you should learn to do the same.

I have had teams win championships, and it has not made my life any more elated or better.

Having to watch losing teams has not made my life one iota different. It is a hobby that I watch, not something that consumes me.

Again, that is just me. You pretend like you know what I feel and how I think.

I pretend to know nothing about you, nor care to, and I say, good for you!

Perhaps it's you who thinks you know how I think, after all you keep telling me what I think about you, Mr. Dierking.

So if the Mets were about to win their 3rd straight World Series this year, nothing at all about anything about you would be any better than it is now.

I see, and I understand, it has nothing to do with the unfortunate past 3 years, it's your priorities.

Although it is curious, why someone like you, who is not effected by any of this, would ask this:

How has it been the last 9 years for you being a Yankee fan?
in response to this:

I have a question for Mets fans. Is it as painful as rooting for the Jets?
If I was not effected by any of it, I would have answered the question, instead of asking another one, but I guess that's just me, Good Ole John Deer.

Archived