Which Jets will force the most turnovers?

stoicsentry

Which Jet will force the most turnovers?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Jet will force the most turnovers?

• Revis
    • Rhodes
    • Jenkins
    • Scott
    • Harris
    • Pace
    • Ellis
    • Other

"Other" Dwight Lowery. Not only can he catch the ball, but he's very good at causing fumbles. He'll be very comfortable as the nickle.

Lowery actually isn't a bad choice at all for this, the more I think about it.

Three reasons:

1) Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe he's a hard hitter that could knock a couple loose.

2) He has the reputation of being a ball hawk

3) With Lito starting he'll probably have his energy saved for obvious passing situations mostly, which is what you want if you're looking for picks.

No contest Revis by a long shot. He's gonna be in the 6-8 INT range despite teams staying away from his side. Don't discount a potential forced fumble, but I would be more confident in the INT #s being that high..this kid is the goods

It will not be Revis.

Nnamdi never gets interceptions. If Revis is on that level, and he's getting there, teams will just never throw his way. Seriously, why would they throw at Revis whenever they could just toast Lito or Lowery?

It will not be Revis.

Nnamdi never gets interceptions. If Revis is on that level, and he's getting there, teams will just never throw his way. Seriously, why would they throw at Revis whenever they could just toast Lito or Lowery?

Really? Because he won't be playing Buffalo with both T.O and Evans, on an offense that has NOOO o-line. Guess what, Buffalo is going to be a pass first offense and Revis will be getting a ton of action the 2 times they play Buffalo.

..did you also forget we've got New England in our division? Yea, they've also got Randy Moss, Joey Galloway and Wes Welker (seriously?) as their WR in another pass first offense. Hopefully Revis won't be covering Welker in the slot because he's not as strong their in comparison to him being in the slot. The pressure caused by blitz packages will lead to forced balls or underthrown balls that Revis could hopefully capitalize on. I think that Revis is gonna have a good year

Really? Because he won't be playing Buffalo with both T.O and Evans, on an offense that has NOOO o-line. Guess what, Buffalo is going to be a pass first offense and Revis will be getting a ton of action the 2 times they play Buffalo.

..did you also forget we've got New England in our division? Yea, they've also got Randy Moss, Joey Galloway and Wes Welker (seriously?) as their WR in another pass first offense. Hopefully Revis won't be covering Welker in the slot because he's not as strong their in comparison to him being in the slot. The pressure caused by blitz packages will lead to forced balls or underthrown balls that Revis could hopefully capitalize on. I think that Revis is gonna have a good year

So, he's going to get 8 INTs in four games?

And why would Buffalo throw at Revis when they have Evans matched up with a scrub?

Yeah, but your talking about Buffalo and TO. Time will only tell when TO is demanding that the offense goes through him. Also those 6 games right there where Revis could rack up INTs. Just note, last year alone he had 3 INTs against the AFC East (2 versus the Bills and 1 against Miami). That isn't something that could be out of the norm this season as well. What that would call for to make what I'm saying to be true is Revis having 3-5 INTS in the remaining 10 games, which isn't totally out of the ordinary especially since I think he's the best player on D IMO

I will put money on it that it is my man Kerry Rhodes... He is great at stripping the ball as we all saw when he stripped Jacobs and ran it in for a td, he is a great ball hawk anyone remember when he had a pick in 5 strait games? He is the playmaker on this D and while they aren't throwing at Revis, Rhodes is going to be there.

No contest Revis by a long shot. He's gonna be in the 6-8 INT range despite teams staying away from his side. Don't discount a potential forced fumble, but I would be more confident in the INT #s being that high..this kid is the goods

Darrelle Revis has the least amount of chance of winning this.

Its never the guys you think its gonna be.

Ain't that the truth?

Who led the Jets in sacks last year? Ellis, a guy almost everyone was saying was washed up. (Not me, the one thing I was right about at least)

Who led the Jets in turnovers? Yeah, surprisingly I just found out that Lowery was tied with Revis. Never would have guessed.

Lowery actually isn't a bad choice at all for this, the more I think about it.

Three reasons:

1) Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe he's a hard hitter that could knock a couple loose.

2) He has the reputation of being a ball hawk

3) With Lito starting he'll probably have his energy saved for obvious passing situations mostly, which is what you want if you're looking for picks.

Thanks for commenting. People usually say that I overly believe in Dwight Lowery. I just think that some people overly concentrate on the "bad" last year. This kid is a football player. The reason why I picked him is because he's smart, He always goes for the strip which I noticed last year really worked in key situations when the WR actually made the catch. He almost never miss tackles and like you said, he's a hitter, he loves the contact. He may be a step or two behind on WR's now which is his major thing that Lowery must change. But this kid causes mayhem when he does reach the ball.

Also, knowing that Lowery will be rushing the QB for sacks under Rex's defense I really think that this is the way that Lowery can be very productive while further learning the skill of CB at an NFL level.

Archived