Charles Rogers.

visajets

I posted this up on another forum. Why not give this guy a look. Hes 6' 3" and still has alot to prove. He was a #1 draft pick to a crappy team. Im not sure theres gonna be much else out there for the taking. Marshall and Bowe seem to be pipe dreams at this point. Whats the feeling here?

Yes I expected the reaction to be like it is. But in all honesty who here is ok with the WRs on this roster going into the season. Im ok with Cotchery and Clowney and thats about it. Anyone who thinks differently is crazy man.

Don't wanna hate on that comment but I'm more comfortable with Stuckey than Clowney if anything. At least Stuckey proved that he brought something to the table last year, meanwhile Clowney was a pre-season warrior who has looked good in the past two seasons. Long story short we're in trouble at WR, but Charlie Rogers is NOT an answer.

Don't wanna hate on that comment but I'm more comfortable with Stuckey than Clowney if anything. At least Stuckey proved that he brought something to the table last year, meanwhile Clowney was a pre-season warrior who has looked good in the past two seasons. Long story short we're in trouble at WR, but Charlie Rogers is NOT an answer.

Never said he was the ANSWER just thought he could help out a very young group of nobodys.

No thanks , Boss Turd says no to this Thug Turd

He was arrested in September 2008 and charged with assault and battery of a female acquaintance and the charges were later dropped. In December 2008, Rogers was sentenced to attend sobriety court or face jail time after violating his probation. He tested positive for Vicodin. In March 2009, Rogers was jailed for violating probation.

bosspoopnycsmoothfp3.jpg

Archived