Coolest Car In A Movie

New York Mick

I mentioned them. The '55 in my Two Lane Blacktop post is the same (actual same, not same type of) car in primer. Richie Cunningham's '58 Chevy and Christmas Snow's T-Bird are pretty cool too.

Note the plate on the Duece. That's Speilberg's first movie and the name of his production company. He sneaks that number in everywhere.

I don't know how I forgot these two

American Graffiti

graffiti%20cars%20together%20again.jpg

I mentioned them. The '55 in my Two Lane Blacktop post is the same (actual same, not same type of) car in primer. Richie Cunningham's '58 Chevy and Christmas Snow's T-Bird are pretty cool too.

Note the plate on the Duece. That's Speilberg's first movie and the name of his production company. He sneaks that number in everywhere.

This thread is like Hustler, I look at the pictures. :D

Fine. You want pictures. I'm an e-body guy. Had one in the family since they came out in '70. Since we're doing TV here are a few.

Nash Bridges 'cuda - Supposedly a 1971 Hemi 'vert which would make it one of 11 and worth in excess of $2M. Obviously the cars used on the show are fakes and clones.

7568db45.jpg\

NCIS 1970 Hemi Challenger

NCIS_Dodge.jpg

Ken Wahl had a plum crazy 440 six pack Challenger in Wise Guy, but I can't find a picture.

Fine. You want pictures. I'm an e-body guy. Had one in the family since they came out in '70. Since we're doing TV here are a few.

Nash Bridges 'cuda - Supposedly a 1971 Hemi 'vert which would make it one of 11 and worth in excess of $2M. Obviously the cars used on the show are fakes and clones.

7568db45.jpg\

NCIS 1970 Hemi Challenger

NCIS_Dodge.jpg

Ken Wahl had a plum crazy 440 six pack Challenger in Wise Guy, but I can't find a picture.

That ****ing car would be worth 2mill if it was real???? **** that

That ****ing car would be worth 2mill if it was real???? **** that

It would be a 1 of 7 1971 Hemi 'vert.

The '71 had more busy styling with the grille and didn't sell as well. I have a '70 and prefer the styling. When they came out Motor Trend said "The 1971 Barracuda. One look and we could hardly wait until last year.". The '71 is more over the top. That, the rarity and the fact that it's the last of the Hemi cars makes them crazy expensive. Some people say they are worth $3-4M. I think the last one I saw changed hands was $2.2M. Clone cars are going for $200K.