my big splashy 1st post

joewilly

JoeWilly:

Thanks for Registering. We missed you. We felt like refugees here without you! Now that you are here everything is good. You complete US!

Hey let us know if you have any questions \ comments on the site! Right now it is only the board but the launch for the website is this Wednesday!

We appreciate you stopping by.

Max

thanks maxman & friends. 3 comments

1- I luv the layout of this board

2- this is like the all star roster of the ji board

3- I will make it my mission to learn something about football this offseason to help keep the pat- wolves at bay , in the meantime,i'll continue to hone my offtopic skills

3- I will make it my mission to learn something about football this offseason to help keep the pat- wolves at bay , in the meantime,i'll continue to hone my offtopic skills

:lol::lol:

TOOK you long enough...MAN what happened to MY 200 PM'S???

Welcome :roll:

if you pm'd me brenjet I did not get them but thanks a bunch anyway.

I got an e-mail from savage, finally the other day.

if you're speaking of 200 pms' since this sites inception however, I am not a doctor but am thankful I don't live in your area.

how's the boat?? mine almost sunk this weekend

if you pm'd me brenjet I did not get them but thanks a bunch anyway.

I got an e-mail from savage, finally the other day.

if you're speaking of 200 pms' since this sites inception however, I am not a doctor but am thankful I don't live in your area.

how's the boat?? mine almost sunk this weekend

1st MY BOAT...It goes in April 1...I can't wait

WHAT happened to you? Sinkin ship..oh my well I would not mind a sinkin ship as long as there were LOTS of SEAMAN on board..SAILORS that is!!

2nd...Soap opera talk..I apparently was banned from JI ..I was found GUILTY without a TRIAL of PMing over 200 people...but this is the #1 ALLSTAR team

JETNATION.com....Do you Post?

my son got a waverunner for 16th birthday. he took advantage of my drunken state one day when he was 14 & asked for one on his 16th b-day

ssshhhhure ya can was my reply & he held me to it.

short story long the trim tab broke while boating for his b-day party.

apparently my mechanic who fixed it has more drill bits than screws in his toolbox as the bilge pump runs every 45 minutes.

the funny part is I could not find the boat key to get it out of the water this weekend & had to keep a charger on the batteries.

Thanks Joe. We actually have some other great posters here as well and we are "growing" by the day!

Glad you are here though.

Archived