So THIS is the guy we should trade for?

Matt39

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres 3 sides to every story. This guy obviously needs a change of scenery and fast. Id love for him to be in street clothes on the sidelines Saturday night as a JET. Tanne go get him. Cutler left for a reason it looks like Marshall wants out also.

Theres 3 sides to every story. This guy obviously needs a change of scenery and fast. Id love for him to be in street clothes on the sidelines Saturday night as a JET. Tanne go get him. Cutler left for a reason it looks like Marshall wants out also.

Cutler was traded. Marshall may be dumber than him and thats saying a lot.

I don't think they can trade him now without looking equally as stupid as he did in practice.

At this point they need to send him home like the bucs did with Keyshawn and let him sit the year out.

If i was the coach I would get him away from the other players ASAP

He's hurting his own trade value. What an idiot.

What does he care about his trade value? It's to his BENEFIT that the team he's traded to gives up the least possible. It's actually REALLY to his benefit to be CUT so he can go to the highest bidder.

I don't think they can trade him now without looking equally as stupid as he did in practice.

At this point they need to send him home like the bucs did with Keyshawn and let him sit the year out.

If i was the coach I would get him away from the other players ASAP

They can't do this any more. You can only do 4 games.

I wonder if Bowlen is regretting signing this kid to coach his team. At some point he has to figure out that just because he has a lot of football knowledge does not make him a leader of men.

Agreed.... I think he is as much at fault as Marshall

What does he care about his trade value? It's to his BENEFIT that the team he's traded to gives up the least possible. It's actually REALLY to his benefit to be CUT so he can go to the highest bidder.

What I meant was he's hurting his own image, with these antics teams aren't going to be so quick to pony up picks for him.

What I meant was he's hurting his own image, with these antics teams aren't going to be so quick to pony up picks for him.

Unless there's some under-the-table stuff going on through his agent. It wouldn't suprise me if a team start digging around to see what kind of contract Marshall is looking for.

You're nuts.

Marshall just destroyed his trade value for the Broncos. Which was probably his intention.

There's no way the team gets a 1st for him.

Well, they were "entertaining" offers of a 1st and 4th. Perhaps the price just dropped by a 4th... pretty significant savings if you ask me.

Archived