Giants Recieving Corps?

Favorite_Toon

Why is our recieving corps taking a beating in the press.... ok I know cause we dont have a clear cut number 2 reciever.. and whats availiable on the team is not all that great.. BUT>>>>>>

Giants have horrible recievers!! I think we have a better overall recieving corps then they do....

Manningham? Hixon? Steve Smith? Hakeem nicks?

Why is our recieving corps taking a beating in the press.... ok I know cause we dont have a clear cut number 2 reciever.. and whats availiable on the team is not all that great.. BUT>>>>>>

Giants have horrible recievers!! I think we have a better overall recieving corps then they do....

We don't have a #1 either. Cotchery is NOT a #1.

Now neither do the Giants.. but I'd take Manningham, Smith, Nicks or Hixon over anyone on our team except Cotchery... I'd argue Smith can be cotchery soon.

I already got beat up over this one.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79157

We don't have a #1 either. Cotchery is NOT a #1.

Now neither do the Giants.. but I'd take Manningham, Smith, Nicks or Hixon over anyone on our team except Cotchery... I'd argue Smith can be cotchery soon.

I wouldnt... cotchery is better then any reciever they have...

hakeem nicks is a rookie

manningham is average

Steve smith is ok at best

hixon is horrible..

Now what im saying is this... They dont have such good recievers either... so why are we taking all the crap from the media? They dont have much of a recieveing corps either...

When anyone talks about the jets chances.. they say... they have a rookie qb... then they say they have no recievers...

I wouldnt... cotchery is better then any reciever they have...

hakeem nicks is a rookie

manningham is average

Steve smith is ok at best

hixon is horrible..

Now what im saying is this... They dont have such good recievers either... so why are we taking all the crap from the media? They dont have much of a recieveing corps either...

When anyone talks about the jets chances.. they say... they have a rookie qb... then they say they have no recievers...

I think Hixon is pretty good. Not ultra reliable, but he gets open and he can fly. Otherwise I agree. The reasons that the Giants aren't getting killed for it are because:

1. They won the super bowl and therefore, their GM gets a ton of credit for knowing what he's doing;

2. They tried to upgrade by drafting Nicks and Ramses Barden, two guys on our draft radar before the Sanchez deal; and

3. We are Jets fans, so maybe we aren't so clued in to what Giants fans are saying amongst themselves. My Giant fan friends are up in arms over these guys.

i before e except after c, and when sounding like "a" like in neighbor or weigh. ;)

If you like Moss so much you should start drafting your thread right now. It's probably even money that he gets cut.

Then we should sign him.

The Giants have a bunch of 7 out of 10 quality receivers.

We have 1 8 out of 10 in cotchery and then a bunch of 5/6 out of 10 quality guys.

Then we should sign him.

The Giants have a bunch of 7 out of 10 quality receivers.

We have 1 8 out of 10 in cotchery and then a bunch of 5/6 out of 10 quality guys.

Maybe we should, but I think you are overrating the Giants guys. Both teams have a lot of guys with potential, but there is nobody outside of Cotchery you can count on.

Archived