Crosby Stills and Nash

slowmoe57

Sittiing at work yeaterday the boss's secretary came down and handed out a bunch of free tickets for tonights show in H-town. called the Mrs. and now we have an impromtu date night with CSN. I figure WTF It's not my favorite music but my wife loves their stuff. I will just sit back have a few cold ones and listen to some mellow 60s and 70s tunes.

I just hope it's better than the Eric Clapton/Steve Winwood snoozefest I saw last month.

Ruby Tuesday by the Stones and UNcle Johns Band from the Dead I knew they did an old Dylan tune but I dont know the song and a Buffalo Springfield one. they did those in the first half and ended the half with "Our House" my wifes alltime favorite song and Southern Cross my fav CSN tune. 2nd half started with 'love the one your with" then "Train to Maracesh" and more of there well known tunes -- cant find a set list and I suck with song titles.

Ruby Tuesday by the Stones and UNcle Johns Band from the Dead I knew they did an old Dylan tune but I dont know the song and a Buffalo Springfield one. they did those in the first half and ended the half with "Our House" my wifes alltime favorite song and Southern Cross my fav CSN tune. 2nd half started with 'love the one your with" then "Train to Maracesh" and more of there well known tunes -- cant find a set list and I suck with song titles.

good stuff but the prices some of these old bands like CS&N and The Eagles charge will make sure that I will NEVER bother going to see them again.

Even Bruce, we thought about getting tickets and said ya know what? I don't have the 3 bills to blow on a show these days-and he ain't as good as he was anyway.

Even though I went for free the price range was 25-75 dollars -- which isn't too bad.

Just bought KISS tickets - which was my first concert in 77 when I was 15 - now my 15 year old wants to see them - tix for first level side of the stage were 110 apiece - I got 2nd level 2nd row halfway down the arena for 50 a piece -- a bargain if you ask me -

side note - I saw Pink Floyd "THe Wall" back in 80 I paid 12 dollars for my ticket.

My sister saw CSN last year -she thought they were good-

Kiss is coming to MSG in New York but I will pass on that. I heard on the radio Van Halen might be getting closer to going out on tour after finishing a new album.

Archived