Coolest UFO Video Ever!

SoFlaJets

I'm very open minded to this phenomena

my first thought was it looked like the rumored aurora superjet of the US military, and then the belgium triangle incidents

but why isn't the shooter saying things like, "holy ****ing **** look at this!!!!" he just calmy switched lenses. weird

and as soon as you see the object in scale to the city skyline you can see it's fake.

Wow. If it is a fake, somebody really did their homework. That is the same shape as has been seen in Belgium, the Hudson Valley in NY, Phoenix, etc. And there are a lot of aspects to the filming that are not the typical computer graphics inserts.

Impressive.

Wow. If it is a fake, somebody really did their homework. That is the same shape as has been seen in Belgium, the Hudson Valley in NY, Phoenix, etc. And there are a lot of aspects to the filming that are not the typical computer graphics inserts.

Impressive.

It's NOTHING like the one witnessed in Phoenix. That one was a thousand times larger, almost blotting out the sky to people watching it below.

Impressive.

First off, this is a fake. The ship has stabilizers on the top which if the ship is "Anti Gravity" you dont need. Two, the person filming is mighty quite...as if he/she's just filming something that he/she see's everyday. Lastly, this is NOTHING like the phoenix lights better yet, it looks like the video in this thread actually used the backdrop from the phoenix lights situation. This is the Phoenix lights clip if anyone here isnt familiar.

[url=
]

It's NOTHING like the one witnessed in Phoenix. That one was a thousand times larger, almost blotting out the sky to people watching it below.

You are right. That was gigantic and boomerang shaped. But it is like the Belgium and Hudson Valley sightings and several others.

First off, this is a fake. The ship has stabilizers on the top which if the ship is "Anti Gravity" you dont need. Two, the person filming is mighty quite...as if he/she's just filming something that he/she see's everyday. Lastly, this is NOTHING like the phoenix lights better yet, it looks like the video in this thread actually used the backdrop from the phoenix lights situation. This is the Phoenix lights clip if anyone here isnt familiar.

I've seen that before. Almost too good to be true. A lot of people say it is a fake, but I don't know ...

I've seen that before. Almost too good to be true. A lot of people say it is a fake, but I don't know ...

Yeah, I've heard that, only that 10's of thousands all see it at the same time. It was the size of 3 football fields.

Im not saying that it was extraterrestrial, but it was a ship no doubt about it. My honest opinion is that its one of those "Black Op" projects. We cant forget that we have not clue what goes on in over 100 underground bases in this country or in dreamland (Area 51).

Fact: The president of the United States of America does not have top clearance for Area 51.

Fact: Gravity or "Anti-Gravity" has been mastered for thousands of years. Look at Coral Castle video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8908165456205611761&ei=xkuZSv7KK4_dlQfNycyDDQ&q=coral+castle&dur=3

Lastly, Physics has even figured out that Gravity is connected to the DNA as well as the "holy grail" actually being in the blood of everyone. Trust me, I wouldnt be surprised if these people built a 300 yard football field. Thats alomost a mile.

I was talking about the first one. The others were all real.

hah! shows what you know about UFO construction! Didn't you see the stabilizers? UFO's don't use stabilzers if they hover--those models went out in the seventies! Real UFO's use thrusters and gyroscopes and have small, shiny mufflers with catalytic converters built right in. Duh.

hah! shows what you know about UFO construction! Didn't you see the stabilizers? UFO's don't use stabilzers if they hover--those models went out in the seventies! Real UFO's use thrusters and gyroscopes and have small, shiny mufflers with catalytic converters built right in. Duh.

Sounds like the same exhaust system my Mustang has. I thought I ordered the ProChamber from a place in California, but given the cost, it could have been from another planet. ;)

Archived