Will Sanchez play vs. the Eagles?

TaborJet

Just wondering (yes I am going and would like to see him play).

I know that traditionally, teams will rest the starters and take long looks at players that are on the bubble. But it's not like Sanchez is exactly a polished qb....we all know he could use the reps in a full-speed game.

I know there is always the risk of injury, but I think he should play.

Sanchez became a receiver? wow the tequila kicked in again LOL I say he does not play..the Jets are coming off 2 games in 6 days...rest and practice that is it

It's not like he'd be playing complete games tonight and next Thursday. Maybe a series or two next week.

He'll play the whole first half tonight, and maybe the first series of the second half. Given his experience level, I'd think they'd give him a series or two in the final preseason game, too.

Herm & Mangini didn't play starters in the 4th game. But we don't know Rex's routine.

He rests starters that have an injury. So I can see him resting injured players. The rest of the starters? We'll see.

Herm & Mangini didn't play starters in the 4th game. But we don't know Rex's routine.

I seem to remember one year that Herm wanted to play his starters, but opted not to because the Eagles weren't. Thought that was a pretty stupid decision at the time. If you feel your guys need the work, you play them.

They should send Sanchez out with the entire first team offense - even if it's just a series or two. Sanchez needs the work. Clowney could use the work with the ones.

Archived