Brady & Moss

Vudu

I'm pretty sure you guys watched that game. Did you see Brady and Randy F^cking Moss last night?

No ****ing way the JETS beat the Patriots this season with our dubious WR corps. Tannenbaum needs to go get Sanchez a weapon or we're gonna get embarrassed by the Pats twice this season.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure you guys watched that game. Did you see Brady and Randy F^cking Moss last night?

No ****ing way the JETS beat the Patriots this season with our dubious WR corps. Tannenbaum needs to go get Sanchez a weapon or we're gonna get embarrassed by the Pats twice this season.

DeAngelo Hall was covering Moss and Washington has no pass rush.

Just saying............

DeAngelo Hall was covering Moss and Washington has no pass rush.

Just saying............

You can use all the excuses you want, the fact still remains that team looked head and shoulders above ours.

All the delusions of grandeur I had for the JETS just got flushed down the ****ing toilet.

You can use all the excuses you want, the fact still remains that team looked head and shoulders above ours.

All the delusions of grandeur I had for the JETS just got flushed down the ****ing toilet.

Look, I'm not making a prediction because our schedule is tough. But this is the same team - minus the QB that started 8-3 last season. Injuries will play a roll obviously, but we still haven't seen our first team offense or defense on the field at once this preseason. The Pats did what they were supposed to do. Beat up on a bad Redskins team.

There are 4 or 5 back-up Cardinals recievers that would be starters on our team....

just sayin.

you can't have 4-5 starters can you?? i thought you can only have 2.

and Jerricho Cotchery > anyone in NFL history at WR besides Rice and Reed

The NE run D looked good. Mayo looked lights out and Bodden played pretty well.

Maroney made a few plays but still likes to dance. I havent seen Fred Taylor do much. # 3 WR Galloway hasnt done much either.

There are 4 or 5 back-up Cardinals recievers that would be starters on our team....

just sayin.

They would have started on our team last year too. Look I'm not saying we couldn't use a WR. I know we can. But Coles was terrible last year. Couldn't be that much worse off with Clowney or Stuckey in there.

what does our receiving corps have to do with stopping brady>moss? our secondary is head and shoulders above the redskins...

just sayin.

Tannenbaum cannot expect us to go into the season with the crap we have @ WR. Stuckey, Smith, Clowney, Cotch aren't scaring anyone. He spent $50 mil on the rook, Rex is starting him, but expect him to throw at garbage? He'll get killed.

Brad Smith would be on the practice squad on another team, & Stuckey has taken a step back. We need to go out and get a receiver ASAP, or this season will turn real ugly, real fast.

what does our receiving corps have to do with stopping brady>moss? our secondary is head and shoulders above the redskins...

Who said anything about stopping Brady or Moss? I watched the game last night and realized Brady-Moss is what a team looks like when they have a legit #1 deep threat @ receiver. Something we lack. Yeah our secondary is decent, but Revis and Sheppard can't stop everything. Brady-Moss obliterated teams in '07, great secondaries or not. If we cant score TD's to match there's we're going to get blown the **** out.

On the 2nd TD, Wes Welker drew the Safety up and into double coverage.

Just sayin.

Welker is amazing, was on the field drawing double coverage when he was inactive for the night.

:Nuts:

A Patriots fan obsession makes them see things that arent even possible.

Who said anything about stopping Brady or Moss? I watched the game last night and realized Brady-Moss is what a team looks like when they have a legit #1 deep threat @ receiver. Something we lack.

idk...cause to beat the patriots you have to stop their passing attack.

:rolleyes:

you can stay in your JETS bubble all you want and pretend there's nothing wrong.

lol....yeah i'm stuck in a jets bubble. :rolleyes:

i've been saying, ad nauseum, that this team is going to win 6 games if it's lucky this year. and my main reasons were mediocre receiving corps and a rookie qb coupled with a defense that will need about half a season to become dominant enough to overcome thwe lack of offense.

Maroney made a few plays but still likes to dance. I havent seen Fred Taylor do much. # 3 WR Galloway hasnt done much either.

Run d looked ok. The pass rush isn't that great IMHO. Maroney is garbage, Phil Simms even told him to stop f'ing dancing and just hit the hole, but I think Maroney is scared of contact.

And whoever said Revis will shut down Moss.... +1000000000000000000000000

lol....yeah i'm stuck in a jets bubble. :rolleyes:

i've been saying, ad nauseum, that this team is going to win 6 games if it's lucky this year. and my main reasons were mediocre receiving corps and a rookie qb coupled with a defense that will need about half a season to become dominant enough to overcome thwe lack of offense.

Lol@ 6, we'll be lucky if we go 4-12, based on what I saw from Sanchez and our sh*teous WR's.

Thank God our defense looks 1/2 way decent, that might be our saving grace.

On the 2nd TD, Wes Welker drew the Safety up and into double coverage.

Just sayin.

Welker is amazing, was on the field drawing double coverage when he was inactive for the night.

Are you really just gonna ignore that PR37?

Who said anything about stopping Brady or Moss? I watched the game last night and realized Brady-Moss is what a team looks like when they have a legit #1 deep threat @ receiver. Something we lack. Yeah our secondary is decent, but Revis and Sheppard can't stop everything. Brady-Moss obliterated teams in '07, great secondaries or not. If we cant score TD's to match there's we're going to get blown the **** out.

Revis actually does a really good job on Moss. An excellent job in fact. But its really unreasonable to ask any one man to shut down Moss by themselves. He is always going to have someone over the top or straight up doubling him. I think Leonhard and Rhodes are a big factor in that equation.

And shootouts and playing from behind is going to hurts us because we dont have WR's to get us back into games.

I watched the game last night and realized Brady-Moss is what a team looks like when they have a legit #1 deep threat @ receiver.

Let's be clear here. Brady-Moss is what a team looks like when they have an all-time desert island top five quarterback throwing to an all-time desert island top five receiver. All they've done is hang a .950 winning percentage on the rest of the football-playing universe. Closing the gap to any meaningful extent this year would require something on the order of multiple miracles.

Revis actually does a really good job on Moss. An excellent job in fact. But its really unreasonable to ask any one man to shut down Moss by themselves. He is always going to have someone over the top or straight up doubling him. I think Leonhard and Rhodes are a big factor in that equation.

And shootouts and playing from behind is going to hurts us because we dont have WR's to get us back into games.

this is what we brought rex here for, imo. watching mangini scared sh*tless as he dropped 9 guys into coverage and let brady just pick us apart was incredibly maddening. rex will go after brady and we have the secondary to cover moss and welker. not this year...but next year we should be able to compete with the pats if sanchez proves to be what he is supposed to be.

Let's be clear here. Brady-Moss is what a team looks like when they have an all-time desert island top five quarterback throwing to an all-time desert island top five receiver. All they've done is hang a .950 winning percentage on the rest of the football-playing universe. Closing the gap to any meaningful extent this year would require something on the order of multiple miracles.

3 Words- Brandon F^cking Marshall.

That should help close the gap a little bit. Sure as hell would help more than the crap we have now.

Good post.

Jets can do a good job on Moss with Revis and safety help, but they are helpless vs. Welker and Kevin Faulk because they're slow in the second level.

Good post.

Jets can do a good job on Moss with Revis and safety help, but they are helpless vs. Welker and Kevin Faulk because they're slow in the second level.

I would be shocked if the Jets weren't better in this regard with some of the new acquisitions. Whether they are good enough or not remains to be seen.

Besides you guys are referring to the old Brady. He has been injured in two of the last three games he played in I belive. Or 2 of 4, something like that.

Stop kissing his ring. This is the new post-injury Brady. :-P

Archived