David Clowney aka Mr. August is PISSED!!!!

Vudu

Here are his tweets to all the Vernon Gholston haters :

DavidClowney: Better yet @HolyJoeNamath line up at QB and let's see if your high school bench warming ass can get away from Vernon. Kick Rocks you fake ass JETS fan

Davidclowney: And that goes to anybody else that act like they Jet Fans and wanna sh*t on any of my teammates

davidclowney: NOW on to other things,... Jets fans, if your Jet fan then be a f$&king jet fan. @HolyJoeNamath how dare you try to **** on Vernon, Drew, Kellen & Lito

davidclowney: You get your ass at LB and try to take on a 300lb lineman while trying to make a tackle and then tell me how easy it is

I guess he thinks the people who pay his salary by buying tickets shouldnt have an opinion. Does this moron not realize that BLOGs are a form of media as well?

Yeah...David Clowney blocked me on twitter because I said that Gholston was an embarrassment. Ummmmm...sorry, but it's the truth. Screw censorship, if I think Gholston is a disappointment, I'm going to say something about it.

CLowney is a 4th string WR on a weak ass WR corps, what makes him think he should be the voice of the JETS is beyond me. He needs to sit his ass down and be happy he has a job. Verbally lashing out @ fans is not professional.

CLowney is a 4th string WR on a weak ass WR corps, what makes him think he should be the voice of the JETS is beyond me. He needs to sit his ass down and be happy he has a job. Verbally lashing out @ fans is not professional.

Its like he idolizes T.O. but has less than half the skills lol. :D

HELLO!

He's defending his teammates. Clowney doesn't give a **** about you or the other fans. He cares about his teammates and are defending them.

It's 100% professional. That's what team-players do.

I really can't understand you guys. It's as if some of you never played organized sports of any kind in your lives.

I would love for somone to ak Rex what he thinks about *******s like clowney on twitter.

FYI, the NY Jets encourage their players to twitter.

No lie. It's on the official team website. They've actually linked it to some of the accounts.

HELLO!

He's defending his teammates. Clowney doesn't give a **** about you or the other fans. He cares about his teammates and are defending them.

I really can't understand you guys. It's as if some of you never played organized sports of any kind in your lives.

Yeah lashing out @ media ( which is what HolyJoeNamath is like it or not) telling them to kick rocks and whatever other rubbish he typed is soooo profesional. There are ways to go about it, Clowney acted like an IGNORANT N****, for lack of better words.

We're FAKE ASS JETS FANS for criticizing plays?

Yeah lashing out @ media ( which is what HolyJoeNamath is like it or not) telling them to kick rocks and whatever other rubbish he typed is soooo profesional. There are ways to go about it, Clowney acted like an IGNORANT N****, for lack of better words.

We're FAKE ASS JETS FANS for criticizing plays?

youre ****ing embarassing, shut the hell up.

And twittering HolyJoeNamath is an a-hole for using @davidclowney to disparage one of Clowney's teammates. The same for any fan who did that.

You know how twitter works. "@name" is a direct message on twitter.

And twittering HolyJoeNamath is an a-hole for using @davidclowney to disparage one of Clowney's teammates. The same for any fan who did that.

You know how twitter works. "@name" is a direct message on twitter.

There are only a few JETS players on Twitter, I guess they only twitter'd @ him because he's one of the more active JETS & he usually responds. The other JETS players outside of the normal ones are all fake pages. All in all it couldve been handled better. He couldve used less offensive language is all im saying, act like a professional not like you're talking to one of your homies down the block.

HELLO!

I'm with you on this one SMC. While people think nothing of trashing these guys endlessly (not that I have a problem with that), you have to realize that people who know them on a personal level and deal with them on a daily basis aren't going to appreciate it. You've got to put yourself in their shoes and realize how you would feel if the general public took it upon themselves to crap all over someone you knew.

Whether Gholston deserves it or not is actually pretty irrelevant in this case, because I know most of us here, myself included, would be quick to rush to the defense of any friend of ours getting trashed by some random a-hole on the internet.

Archived