final WR group

Larz

Right. If we acquire Marshall, someone WILL have to take the fall, and it would be Wright.

We can't afford to carry 6 WR's. Only reason Wright is currently a "lock" is because our WR corps is so incredibly weak.

we carried 6 last year

as far as crybaby goes, the broncos suspended marshall until the opener, which means they aren't trading him

give it up guys

and it's a good thing

no way I give up picks and a huge deal to that d-bag

IMO, it would be in the Jets' best interest to keep 5 WR's.

if they keep 5 allison gets cut, agreed

but rexy went out of his way to say "#88 out of the gate" during the presser.

makes sense, a d-coordinator doesn't want to have to deal with deep speed, so he knows the value of it

we carried 6 last year

as far as crybaby goes, the broncos suspended marshall until the opener, which means they aren't trading him

give it up guys

and it's a good thing

no way I give up picks and a huge deal to that d-bag

if they keep 5 allison gets cut, agreed

but rexy went out of his way to say "#88 out of the gate" during the presser.

makes sense, a d-coordinator doesn't want to have to deal with deep speed, so he knows the value of it

They carried six last year, but they added Shonn Greene and some people are suggesting they carry an extra FB or even Woodhead. That's a spot or two right there. They should only carry one kicker, which was the big problem last year. I'd put Allison ahead of Wright at WR. Wright is a better cover guy, but they have Smith as a gunner and added Izzo who is basically a STer. I think Wright is competing as much with guys like Carroll as he is with the other WR.

They carried six last year, but they added Shonn Greene and some people are suggesting they carry an extra FB or even Woodhead. That's a spot or two right there. They should only carry one kicker, which was the big problem last year. I'd put Allison ahead of Wright at WR. Wright is a better cover guy, but they have Smith as a gunner and added Izzo who is basically a STer. I think Wright is competing as much with guys like Carroll as he is with the other WR.

agree with all of this, but I think rexy likes his DB depth better than his WR depth so he keeps the extra WR

5 or 6 WRs? Depends on other positions. If the Jets want to carry an extra LB, then they'd likely go with 5 wides. So as mentioned, I think that Allison is the bubble player

Ryan seems much more like an extra linebacker kind of guy to me.

But if they do keep 6 wideouts which is a possibility, Wright will be active over Allison because of special teams. As long as Leon is healthy Allison wouldn't be needed to return kicks. I can definitely see Allison making it though.

anyone watch the broncos game ?

no way they trade marshall.

the ego's of bowlen and joshie are riding on the cutler decision and winning with orton.

so

they need to do everything possible to make orton a success

so

they are not trading marshall

just forget about him and move on

Archived