OchoDouche-O Owns Trey Wingo/ESPN

Vudu

:rl:

he annoys the sh*t out of me, but he does have his moments where he gets a chuckle.

Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco, calling himself "the new source," claims on his Twitter page that tackle Andre Smith, the sixth overall pick in the 2009 draft, finally has signed a contract.

Here's the full text of Chad's tweet. "Attention: 1st rd. Pick Andre Smith has signed, the new source = Ocho Cinco, not ESPN, thank you, stay tuned for more info."

Trey Wingo of ESPN responded to Ochocinco's scoop by saying "way to be a jerk about it." (Said Chad in response, "I didn't complain when you were ripping me on TV, I didn't call you a jerk, I took and just child pleased the situation.")

Meanwhile, Smith's agent, Alvin Keels, has since posted a new tweet unrelated to Smith's status.

So, like Chad said, stay tuned.

UPDATE: A league source says that, at a minimum, a deal for Smith is close, and that "it won't be a good one" for the player. The sense is that, if/when a deal gets done, the player will be caving to the team, since the player needs the cash.

SECOND UPDATE: There's no deal yet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/29/ochocinco-says-andre-smith-has-signed/

Isn't he also using the NFL or some **** for discrimination against color blind people?

Chad isnt color blind, he's just an *******. I hate him because all he does is talk sh*t and act ignorant. He's a f^cking attention whore. When he opens his mouth he sets black people back 400 years smh.:face:

That'd be cool, I would have to give the little kids $5 bucks anymore to cut my lawn.

That would not be cool, I'd be a damn slave, would you want a JN buddy of yours in a hot ass SOuth Carolina cotton Field? :(

I dont like you or your hot ass g/f anymore

I think Ocho Cinco is awesome. He's funny, entertaining and an incredibly gifted athlete. I don't think he even talks "****" - he's busting chops for fun. Making fun of the media always puts a smile on my face, anyway. He's great on Hard Knocks. I like the guy.

I think Ocho Cinco is awesome. He's funny, entertaining and an incredibly gifted athlete. I don't think he even talks "****" - he's busting chops for fun. Making fun of the media always puts a smile on my face, anyway. He's great on Hard Knocks. I like the guy.

Eh, where you see funny I see annoying.

I 100% agree he has never done anything that crossed the line or illegal, people forget that we watch football for the entertainment value he brings that to the table more than most in this league, if you dont like him you might as well not like Bart Scott the only difference between the 2 is Scott does not need to celebrate for the attention that Chad does but he prob talks more trash than Chad.

+1

His tweets are awesome. As a player, he's high maintenance, but what great receiver isn't?

I 100% agree he has never done anything that crossed the line or illegal, people forget that we watch football for the entertainment value he brings that to the table more than most in this league, if you dont like him you might as well not like Bart Scott the only difference between the 2 is Scott does not need to celebrate for the attention that Chad does but he prob talks more trash than Chad.

Good post. He is easy to ignore (for us anyway since we don't get a ton of Bengals coverage). But there are many things much worse wrong with this league.

when after a TD he had TJ Whosyamama put on the oversized David Byrne yellow blazer with future hall of famer written on the back of it, had to be the funniest thing I've ever seen a football player do - that and TO picking up the pom poms was also great.

I'd enjoy him a lot more if he put up the numbers that he used to.

Who cares what the stat line say's.. If he kept distractions down and helped ya win it would be OK. Remember him costing you guys a game against the lowely clowns a few years ago. Man that secondary was bad but he made sure they brought their "A" game that day.

Who cares what the stat line say's.. If he kept distractions down and helped ya win it would be OK. Remember him costing you guys a game against the lowely clowns a few years ago. Man that secondary was bad but he made sure they brought their "A" game that day.

That's what's commonly known as the "Pepto" game.

Archived