NFL Sunday Ticket. Reduce Your Cost!

Tennessee_Jet

Call Directv and tell them you want to cancel your Sunday Ticket because you can't afford it any longer.

They may offer you $10 off per month for the Sunday Ticket plan but ask for $20 and they will do it. If you also have the Superfan, ask for that for free and they may give it to you but you may have to bargain for it.

Do it now! Before the season starts!!!

Call Directv and tell them you want to cancel your Sunday Ticket because you can't afford it any longer.

They may offer you $10 off per month for the Sunday Ticket plan but ask for $20 and they will do it. If you also have the Superfan, ask for that for free and they may give it to you but you may have to bargain for it.

I tried 3 times, and the best I could get was $10 a month for 6 months. I even made them the offer of giving me SF for free and they said they couldn't do it. I can always try again, but I tried, tried again, then emailed and bitched, and had a person call me who was a royal ass.... to be honest. I even threatened to leave and I've been a DTV customer since 1998

Save money-better idea; cancel the Sunday Ticket.

You have in NY on a typical weekend, 3 NFL games on Fox and CBS;

a Sunday night game on NBC;

and a Monday night game on ESPN(except week 17).

So right there you get at least 5 of at most 16 NFL games every week. When the BYE weeks kick in, that's generally 5 of 14 games.

Add in

week 1-Thursday night and an extra Monday nighter;

weeks 11-15;Thursday nighter;Friday nighter week 16;Saturday nighters week 15 and 17

3 games on Thanksgiving(week 12).

If you go to games, you're gonna miss a lot of Direct Ticket.

I had Sunday Ticket, and it seemed like a waste. Unless you're an out-of-market fan, how much can you really watch?

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=REG#Week

Save money-better idea; cancel the Sunday Ticket.

You have in NY on a typical weekend, 3 NFL games on Fox and CBS;

a Sunday night game on NBC;

and a Monday night game on ESPN(except week 17).

So right there you get at least 5 of at most 16 NFL games every week. When the BYE weeks kick in, that's generally 5 of 14 games.

Add in

week 1-Thursday night and an extra Monday nighter;

weeks 11-15;Thursday nighter;Friday nighter week 16;Saturday nighters week 15 and 17

3 games on Thanksgiving(week 12).

If you go to games, you're gonna miss a lot of Direct Ticket.

I had Sunday Ticket, and it seemed like a waste. Unless you're an out-of-market fan, how much can you really watch?

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=REG#Week

Until the end of the season, a typical NYC sunday has 1 CBS and 1 FOX game, not 3 combined.

i'm a new subscriber and i just got it for free.

Until the end of the season, a typical NYC sunday has 1 CBS and 1 FOX game, not 3 combined.
Not really. We typically(not always) get a triple header during the day. Which ever local team is not at home has an out of town on the opposite network. Understand CBS and Fox want to put as many game on in the NY market as possible, even if it means taking a bath going agaisnt the JEts or Giants. And those games still outdraw the rest of what is on television. The Jets and Giants will actually play head-to-head for the first time in memeory due to a Jewish holiday. You also get an extra game when the Jets and Giants have either a bye or play a non-Sunday afternoon game.

I got rid of DTV because the service interruptiosn seemed to get worse and Sunday Ticket has been cannibalized by the NFL trying to put so many other games on.When i bought inot Sunday Ticket back in 1998, it meant I was getting about 12 out-of-market games. Now msot weeks you're getting less than that, and even less when you factor in the byes, Sundays, and NFLN games. I'm going to at least 6 Jets games including Tampa. The premiere game in November and December is gonna be flexed to 8PM anyway. So what really re you missing-Bears/Packers? Oliers?Titans/ Chiefs/icers? How much can you really watch?

Not really. We typically(not always) get a triple header during the day. Which ever local team is not at home has an out of town on the opposite network. Understand CBS and Fox want to put as many game on in the NY market as possible, even if it means taking a bath going agaisnt the JEts or Giants. And those games still outdraw the rest of what is on television. The Jets and Giants will actually play head-to-head for the first time in memeory due to a Jewish holiday. You also get an extra game when the Jets and Giants have either a bye or play a non-Sunday afternoon game.

I got rid of DTV because the service interruptiosn seemed to get worse and Sunday Ticket has been cannibalized by the NFL trying to put so many other games on.When i bought inot Sunday Ticket back in 1998, it meant I was getting about 12 out-of-market games. Now msot weeks you're getting less than that, and even less when you factor in the byes, Sundays, and NFLN games. I'm going to at least 6 Jets games including Tampa. The premiere game in November and December is gonna be flexed to 8PM anyway. So what really re you missing-Bears/Packers? Oliers?Titans/ Chiefs/icers? How much can you really watch?

If the Jets and Giants play the same Sunday afternoon, we get 2 games.. the Jets and Giants game. It's an NFL rule.

easy decision for me as Pats are 1st choice here in VT

I don't know how many of you have SuperFan or how it works exactly..but I would be willing to help pay if someone could hook me up with watching the games on my computer.

My complex in South Florida doesnt allow sattelite so I can't order it myself.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

west palm beach?? do you roll with the Top 6 crew???

I don't know how many of you have SuperFan or how it works exactly..but I would be willing to help pay if someone could hook me up with watching the games on my computer.

My complex in South Florida doesnt allow sattelite so I can't order it myself.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

That is against the law. But, you have a open area facing the satelite and bring in your dish every night.

I just moved to S Florida from NYC a couple days ago and would love to chip in for something like this also instead of searching for crappy justin.tv stream. Ill be getting Comcast, so no sunday ticket for me.

We're getting the RED ZONE channel this year - so you will be able to see EVERY game every week when a team is in the Red Zone...

I LOST my free Jets games this year. DTV got smart and removed my rights to view NYC's FOX and CBS feeds, as I've had for the past 5 years.

Debating dumping DTV all together and going with ATT U-Verse. I refuse to spend $300+ for that.

How did they catch u Detective?

Archived