Happy Birthday Garb

JonEJet

Lordy Lordy look whose .....

have a great day

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80Qjh9Yivs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80Qjh9Yivs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks people!

I'm not feeling this birthday - at all. But I am grateful to those who wish me a good one.

Just got back from a lunch break. Took a stroll to the Sapulding Hospital. A mere five minutes from my building. Anyway, they have a kayak, small sail boat and paddle boat program right out back on the Charles River. It's designed as a rehabilitation program for stroke victims, accident victims, paraplegics, etc. I sat on a public bench by the river an watched the patients take to the water - watching their faces beam in delight in this latest accomplishment. Yah, so I'm a year older.....these folks were dealt a sh*tty hand man, and they are rowing away on the Charles, on a beautiful, sunny 72 degree day. Puts everything in perspective. At least I'm old enough (wise enough?) to know how lucky I am and how to remind myself of that very fact. Might sound effed up, but it works.

Thanks people!

I'm not feeling this birthday - at all. But I am grateful to those who wish me a good one.

Just got back from a lunch break. Took a stroll to the Sapulding Hospital. A mere five minutes from my building. Anyway, they have a kayak, small sail boat and paddle boat program right out back on the Charles River. It's designed as a rehabilitation program for stroke victims, accident victims, paraplegics, etc. I sat on a public bench by the river an watched the patients take to the water - watching their faces beam in delight in this latest accomplishment. Yah, so I'm a year older.....these folks were dealt a sh*tty hand man, and they are rowing away on the Charles, on a beautiful, sunny 72 degree day. Puts everything in perspective. At least I'm old enough (wise enough?) to know how lucky I am and how to remind myself of that very fact. Might sound effed up, but it works.

hmmmm

somebody needs to smile..

remember that first time you baked a cake

Baking.png

hmmmm

somebody needs to smile..

remember that first time you baked a cake

Baking.png

I remember getting an easy bake oven for my birthday - I wanted that thing in the worst way. Was 'gonne bake my Daddy a cake! Anyway, I did. Worst thing ever. My Dad gets home from work and I run out into the driveway with my putrid baked good....all excited....yiipee!! I made my Daddy a miniature cake. God Bless my father - he ate it. Poor guy - it must have been awful.

I remember getting an easy bake oven for my birthday - I wanted that thing in the worst way. Was 'gonne bake my Daddy a cake! Anyway, I did. Worst thing ever. My Dad gets home from work and I run out into the driveway with my putrid baked good....all excited....yiipee!! I made my Daddy a miniature cake. God Bless my father - he ate it. Poor guy - it must have been awful.

see...made ya smile :D

us sure you didn't feed him a crawler:D

BoxFCCreepy.JPG

Thanks people!

Painted a great picture with that experience

And a GOOD day to ya:thumbup:

Archived