JetsNation.com

Maxman

The announcement \ joke that I was talking about last week was that we bought a new domain name. I have been forwarding it to other sites because I was going to make a joke out of it. But it seems like everyone is just concentrating on football these days. Since the drama effect is low right now, I will just come out of the closet.

We are now JetsNation: http://jetsnation.com. Go ahead and click on it. You end up here.

But nothing is going to change, we will still be known as Jet Nation. We had the opportunity to purchase the Jets version and figured it would be good to pick that up as well. But it will redirect here. Have to be honest. I am SHOCKED that the Jets or SNY never bought the jetsnation.com domain name. The guy who owned it sold it for a nice profit, but if we can afford it certainly the Jets or SNY would be able to. :winking0001:

Oh well, that is it. Nothing else to see here, as you were.

Thanks and go Jets!!!

The announcement \ joke that I was talking about last week was that we bought a new domain name. I have been forwarding it to other sites because I was going to make a joke out of it. But it seems like everyone is just concentrating on football these days. Since the drama effect is low right now, I will just come out of the closet.

We are now JetsNation: http://jetsnation.com. Go ahead and click on it. You end up here.

But nothing is going to change, we will still be known as Jet Nation. We had the opportunity to purchase the Jets version and figured it would be good to pick that up as well. But it will redirect here. Have to be honest. I am SHOCKED that the Jets or SNY never bought the jetsnation.com domain name. The guy who owned it sold it for a nice profit, but if we can afford it certainly the Jets or SNY would be able to. :winking0001:

Thanks and go Jets!!!

i clicked it and ended up in Mod's room...scary i tell you

You really botched that one huh.

It is a long story. But the joke would have worked. It was just going to take like 7 more months and 70 grand to pull it off. Since this is a recession it just didn't seem worth it.

:-P

Thanks and go Jets!!!

you should have just started a new board and have a message board battle between jn's.com and jn.com. That would have been fun.

or make jn's.com the place where posters go when they get banned.

you should have just started a new board and have a message board battle between jn's.com and jn.com. That would have been fun.

or make jn's.com the place where posters go when they get banned.

Madmike, jetsrule, and kobe. :) sounds like fun.

Archived