FM 104.3 The Fan is reporting that Brandon Marshall left on a plane from Denver Inter

jaspegs

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RSJ lied. Im listening to some Syracuse douchebag, nothing about Brandon Marshall being traded >_<

I'm just reporting what I read on a message board and then heard on the live feed. These guys could be totally wrong. Like I said, don't shoot the messenger.

I'm just reporting what I read on a message board and then heard on the live feed. These guys could be totally wrong. Like I said, don't shoot the messenger.

This feels the same way a premature orgasm does. Annoying and a big freaking let down.

You should be tarred & feathered.

This feels the same way a premature orgasm does. Annoying and a big freaking let down.

You should be tarred & feathered.

For what? Go back and read what I wrote. You are seriously the craziest chick I know. And that is saying A LOT.

For what? Go back and read what I wrote. You are seriously the craziest chick I know. And that is saying A LOT.

What part of this did i misunderdtand?

104.3 in Denver is reporting that the deal is set and will be final tomorrow. Marshall to the Jets for Harris and a 3rd. Don't shoot the messenger.

I tune in to the station and they're interviewing GREG FREAKING PAULUS!

Archived