FM 104.3 The Fan is reporting that Brandon Marshall left on a plane from Denver Inter

jaspegs

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah because I always make this stuff up. I'm just posting a report. You don't have to believe it. It's not like the Jets announced it or anything. No reason for the personal attacks though. Especially since I've been here 3 times as long as you have and never post BS.
Dube where did I attack you?

I was joking on the Denver board, chill with the Drama bro!

That Broncos Forum was like a time machine. The whole layout and everything made me feel like it was my first time on the internet. Like I had Tabworks running as my OS.
I'm telling you, my eyes are scarred, and my head hurts.

DOS Forum is trying to brain wash those guys or something.

We would never make a trade involving any of our starting defense...the only thing we would trade is draft picks. brandon marshall is probably so excited about the idea of a trade that he is going to hate mcdaniels more and more every day until the point where he has to be traded.

Makes sense. And the Broncos want to make sure that there's no tampering by the Jets...lol. Hilarious! Its all over the net and TV. The tampering isnt with the Jets because Marshall doesnt want to play for them.

I do feel confident that the Jets will not trade David Harris for Marshall, even if that means that we dont get him.

there is no such thing as a premature orgasm.

:Ban:

we interupt this thread for todays joke....

A man shows up at a Costume party weraing a pair of trousers no shirt and no shoes or socks. The Host says to him 'Dude its a costume party whats up with this"?the guest says "I am in costume I'm a prematre ejaculation". The host says "A premature ejaculation?" 'Yes" says the guest "I came in my pants."

Belichick and Mickey D are Com-padres.

Why would MD throw Belichick under the bus by dealing Marshall to a division rival?

Wow, that comment is almost as bad as the Wes Welker one.

1. Josh is the head coach of the Denver Broncos. His job is to put his team in the best position to win regardless of how that might effect a division rival of a former team.

2. BB will make trades with division rivals. Bledsoe, Welker etc. His theory is if improves his team. And in theory the division rival is given up as much as they are gaining. (for example Harris, draft pick etc.)

3. Why won't BB want the Jets to have a wideout that is so cancerous he makes TO and Plexico look like choir boys?

Wow, that comment is almost as bad as the Wes Welker one.

1. Josh is the head coach of the Denver Broncos. His job is to put his team in the best position to win regardless of how that might effect a division rival of a former team.

he wants daddy to love him.

2. BB will make trades with division rivals. Bledsoe, Welker etc. His theory is if improves his team. And in theory the division rival is given up as much as they are gaining. (for example Harris, draft pick etc.)

Denver would send him somewhere else first before sending him to the Jets. Belly Jr. doesnt want Daddy to disown him

3. Why won't BB want the Jets to have a wideout that is so cancerous he makes TO and Plexico look like choir boys?

He could turn out to be Randy Moss.

we interupt this thread for todays joke....

A man shows up at a Costume party weraing a pair of trousers no shirt and no shoes or socks. The Host says to him 'Dude its a costume party whats up with this"?the guest says "I am in costume I'm a prematre ejaculation". The host says "A premature ejaculation?" 'Yes" says the guest "I came in my pants."

:bwahaharoll:

little known fact David Harris might be the best pass rusher on the team... especially while Pace is suspended.

No way this deal happens for Harris. It might happen for draft picks but not for Harris.

Harris is our best pass rusher and I hope hes not in the deal.

I do think the Jets need to make this deal. I also think the Broncos need to make this deal.

If Marshall is in fact in NY right now he is probably talking contract. If they can work that out then they will try and deal. If they can't the Jets will move on. This is the only smart move the Jets can make at this point. They can't make a trade and then negotiate a contract. That would be as ignorant as it gets when it comes to the Jets position.

Now if the Jets are Negotiating a Deal they have the upper hand because Marshall wants out of Denver so bad he may settle for a bit less. Listening to mike and mike this morning they are saying Marshall is not a bad teammate he just has the same Issue Cutler probably had and he wants out and just went about it in a really bad way.

I believe if we can get Marshall (without losing any of our players) it would totally transform this offense. We would have a true triple threat offense something we have not had since 98 and even in 98 we didnt have a TE like we have now.

Archived