FM 104.3 The Fan is reporting that Brandon Marshall left on a plane from Denver Inter

jaspegs

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea. Well we did hear the Giants are also interested so who knows. Kinda odd for him to be in the city where the biggest rumors of where he might end up.

The Giants wont take on another head-case, imo. The Jets need this one to get themselves on the back pages before opening day--desperately.

If there was a trade in the works Harris would not have played tonight. Hopefully the Jets told the Broncos to shove it and offered a 1st and 4th.

Hopefully not. 2nd and 5th is a ceiling for a diva douchebag who decided to mock a practice, has a hip injury and wants a huge contract and doesn't want to play for his current team. Paying through the nose when you are in a position of strength would be the mark of a loser. I keep hoping we are not that. If they want to pretend like they are going to keep this circus going, fine, let them stew in their juices. This will only get worse for them and they KNOW IT.

How do you get arrested four times? Seriously, four times? He batters women, he probably hits his own mother. That's right. Screw this hump. Don't want him. Let him crash and burn somewhere else. And if he doesn't, good for him and his punk ass.

That's what kills me about Jets fans on occasion. They're trigger happy. Jay Cutler is a prime example. Let our receivers do what they're gonna do this year. It's a transition season, anyway. Mortgaging ourselves when Leon Washington isn't even signed, I'm sure it's been brought up in this thread countless times.

No on Brandon Marshall. No. No. And did I say no?

How do you get arrested four times? Seriously, four times? He batters women, he probably hits his own mother. That's right. Screw this hump. Don't want him. Let him crash and burn somewhere else. And if he doesn't, good for him and his punk ass.

That's what kills me about Jets fans on occasion. They're trigger happy. Jay Cutler is a prime example. Let our receivers do what they're gonna do this year. It's a transition season, anyway. Mortgaging ourselves when Leon Washington isn't even signed, I'm sure it's been brought up in this thread countless times.

No on Brandon Marshall. No. No. And did I say no?

First off it's easy to get arrested four times and get off your ****ing high horse. You act like your world is so God damn perfect all the time. The guy can play football, that's pretty much what he needs to do considering he's a ****ing football player. There are plenty of people that are complete *******s in every line of work and most of them don't do their jobs as well as Marshall does.

First off it's easy to get arrested four times and get off your ****ing high horse. You act like your world is so God damn perfect all the time. The guy can play football, that's pretty much what he needs to do considering he's a ****ing football player. There are plenty of people that are complete *******s in every line of work and most of them don't do their jobs as well as Marshall does.
Hmm. You're bald.

Oh, it's easy to get arrested four times? Damn, I must suck at getting arrested then because I haven't been able to do it once. I better beef up some more so I can knock the crap out of my girlfriend.

This picture looks photoshopped to me. Like Marshall was put into the picture.

Atleast to me

What makes you think the picture is photoshopped ? I would really like to know.

Im pretty sure that photo is NOT photoshopped or the person who did it in the amount of time it took EY to post it would have been beyond good.

Oh, it's easy to get arrested four times? Damn, I must suck at getting arrested then because I haven't been able to do it once. I better beef up some more so I can knock the crap out of my girlfriend.

I doubt it is a lack of skills, but more likely a lack of effort. Getting arrested is that hard if you set your mind to it. You just haven't been trying hard enough.

I am sure I could get arrested too. I just haven't ever made the effort.

Archived