***The OFFICIAL Jets vs. Eagles Discussion Thread***

InstantClassic

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see H2 yet?? How was it?

Yeah, my avatar is a picture of Michael from a scene in the movie.

It was awesome, I saw it on Sunday. Very, very good. The ending is creepy as ****, but great movie. I recommend it to anyone, unless of course you don't like "those kind of movies".

Yeah, my avatar is a picture of Michael from a scene in the movie.

It was awesome, I saw it on Sunday. Very, very good. The ending is creepy as ****, but great movie. I recommend it to anyone, unless of course you don't like "those kind of movies".

I thought Zombie did an awesome job with the first one.

"Horror" movies just aren't scary anymore..so I have high expectations for this one. I hope to see it this weekend.

but at least you put the *'s in with the merge GOB(even though you only put 3)-now the world is spinning correctly on it's axis

No problem Pat, I created one as a joke for Jimmy cause he asked me too. Just put 4*'s instead of 3* please. :)

I was wondering if you guys would pick up on my editing of the ***'s into the title. :lol:

I'm going to miss this game, my Grandmother is visiting from England and I have to take her on one of those City Sights bus tours around Manhattan. Guess I'll catch it on SNY later tonight.

Hey I went on one of thoses last month - it was a blast - If you have never done one stay seated those street light come awful close to your head. Besides you wont miss much tonight anyway.

Hey I went on one of thoses last month - it was a blast - If you have never done one stay seated those street light come awful close to your head. Besides you wont miss much tonight anyway.

Thanks for the heads-up ( no pun intended). Ive never gone on one, so I guess I'll see the city through the eyes of a tourist.

Thanks for the heads-up ( no pun intended). Ive never gone on one, so I guess I'll see the city through the eyes of a tourist.

That can be fun. I lived in Springfield, Mass for 20 years before I went to the basketball hall of fame. Only reason I went is a was cousin visiting from NYC and wanted to see it. Two years later when we visited them he went to the top of the Empire State Building which he had never been to even though he lived his entire life in NYC.

Its odd. Folks will travel a thousand miles to see things we ignore only a couple of blocks away.

Archived