***The OFFICIAL Jets vs. Eagles Discussion Thread***

InstantClassic

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suspect the Iggles' 2nd team OL is really bad.

Side note-the NFLN feed is blacked out of Fios. We are being denied the brilliant insights of one Herman Edwards. It's like a comedy twinbill of Jerry Seinfeld and Sam Kinison in the next room and you aren't allowed in.

You can say that about their whole lb core. None of them can cover.

that's a good point, but Pace really scares me outside in coverage, and maybe because it's because he plays OLB that I see QB's attack the flats and sidelines, but I feel as if Harris and Scott have better instincts in pass coverage...

I think Wright will officially be off the team after that terrible drop, and also because Allison doubles as a Kick Returner.

Cotch

Stuck

Clown

Allison

Smith

Henry (Practice Squad)

Nah, Wright still makes it. Too valuable covering punts and kicks.

And I don't care if it was against 2nd teamers it was great to see something from Gholston.

Oh god, that's right. I completely forgot about that. He really really is, no sarcasm. Sorry for my mental lapse

No problem. My point is that I doubt what he dos on offense will have too much of an impact on his status. Obviously a drop like that doesn't help but the fact of the matter is he'll rarely be in those situations anyways.

Archived