Nobody wants to say it...

StillerPaul

Love what im seeing out of Sanchez. I gotta admit i wasnt that excited to see the jets trade up to get him because I wanted to see the Ratliff/Clemens competition but ive come way around on that. Hes going to be a good one. The way he moves around and avoids the rush, and the way he seems to come back from making mistakes has me very optimistic that this kid is going to be the real deal. Very exciting

But damn, looks like you guys have a shot at a young FRANCHISE QB panning out. What, ya's afraid to jinx the kid ??

Or are most of you still clamoring for a big name WR to make "headlines" ?

I know Sanchez will have growing pains but ya gotta be excited with the potential, no ?

:cheers:

The AFC is going to be stacked with top flight QBs for the foreseeable future.

Brady

Big Ben

Rivers

Manning

potentially Sanchez, Flacco and maybe Schaub.

Im watching JETS encore right now and that TD drive he had was major f^ckin' league. I almost orgasmed.

I think we have a keeper people! Fajitas for everyone! :yahoo:

Yeah DLJ imo if you got a promising young QB you KNOW it right off the bat. There's not much middle ground at that position. Looks like he's gonna be fine for you guys.

But damn, looks like you guys have a shot at a young FRANCHISE QB panning out. What, ya's afraid to jinx the kid ??

I know Sanchez will have growing pains but ya gotta be excited with the potential, no ?

After last years collapse NOTHING excites me anymore. :(

I like you stiller Paul. You've earned my respect. Cool peoples!

Sanchez will be protected by big poppy Rex this year. When Markie gets tired he will hide away in coaches pouch (approx. 665 sq ft). Like a baby Sanchezaroo.

He will have good games and he will have bad games. But he will look better every week and the cool aidd of green and optimism will flow freely across the land.

StillerPaul,

We are still not on the level of the Steelers (consistently competitive) but I liked what I saw. What I liked the most...coach tells rook "you get one possession...score or punt"...the kid not only aces the exam but has fun doing it...enthusiasm carries over.

IMO...we do not need a big name WR this year...we emphasize the running game and strong defense and build from there...we still need more "big planet" guys on DL...

How's Ziggy Hood looking for you guys?...he was high on my personal draft board...

Most Steeler fans I talk to are excited for the season...think they can be better than last year...easier schedule...you thinking repeat?

My son the Titans fan promises they lose to start the season but the beginning of the season holds promise for every team's fans.

Archived