THE JETS HAVE DONE WHAT I THOUGHT CANT BE DONE!!!!!

Jetman_67

CONGRATS TO WOODY!!!!!!!!!! Since 1978 the Jets have been sold out on a season ticket basis. In 2008 the waiting list was still very long, mine took 13 years.

Somehow in just 1 off season, the Jets not only lost a very large number of season ticket holders, but also completely wiped out the waiting list!!!! Still for the 2009 season about 2/3 of the seats are still available.

Thank you Woody for introducing new vocabulary words to the Jets fan vocabulary. First is PSL and now the Jets fanbase gets to learn about Blackouts!!!!

Thank you Woody for pricing the fan out of the game. At least Giants Stadium was affordable for the fans. Congratulaions Woody for ruining the New York Jets in just a few short years.

ITS YOUR FAULT...Woody heard you left town and became a Seahawk fan

6 guards got laid off becuase they didn't need them to get there at 6am to stop you from sneaking in the lot..

16-H is shutting down, no more garbage cab turkeys..

PT Cruiser sales have plummetted...

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT !!!

You were expecting free tickets?Kinda missed when and where anyone thought that, nor why they would.

DOn't like PSLs and ticket price hikes nor knockng down a perfectly fine old stadium to build a new more profitable one. But NFL franchises aren't charities, and that includes the Seattle Seahawks.

Further bad news-Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are fakes.

Why do you have to bring the tooth fairy into this? He didn't do anything to you. Get over it man, he missed your pillow one time when you were 7.

HE SAID HE WAS SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're telling me 50,000 seats are still available? there was more than 25,000 there last night.

Maybe 5,000... i'll buy that... but 2/3 of the seats are still available? Lets see where you get your info from.

Not to mention that if a preseason game wasn't blacked out, it's highly unlikely that a regular season game will be blacked out.

you're telling me 50,000 seats are still available? there was more than 25,000 there last night.

Maybe 5,000... i'll buy that... but 2/3 of the seats are still available? Lets see where you get your info from.

Yes the # isn't 50,000. No way.

I wonder though is it 5,000 or 10,000 available? The Jets are running a lot of ads for the 2009 season. They are obviously very worried.

Woody is going to be buying a lot of seats himself. They can't let the blackouts happen otherwise they are going to freak people out even more about 2010 and not in a good way.

Yes the # isn't 50,000. No way.

I wonder though is it 5,000 or 10,000 available? The Jets are running a lot of ads for the 2009 season. They are obviously very worried.

Woody is going to be buying a lot of seats himself. They can't let the blackouts happen otherwise they are going to freak people out even more about 2010 and not in a good way.

there are still tickets available for the Pats game. not good seats... but seats available.

i might put out a message to my employees telling them to buy tickets and come down from new england for the game.

there are still tickets available for the Pats game. not good seats... but seats available.

i might put out a message to my employees telling them to buy tickets and come down from new england for the game.

I'm waffling (hahahaha- A Max joke) about whether to go to the game or not. Leaning towards no.....but where did you see these tixs available? Are they all in the 300's?

Archived