THE JETS HAVE DONE WHAT I THOUGHT CANT BE DONE!!!!!

Jetman_67

I'm waffling (hahahaha- A Max joke) about whether to go to the game or not. Leaning towards no.....but where did you see these tixs available? Are they all in the 300's?

Hey Garb, Judy & myself bought tix in the lower bowl on the 20 at Stub-Hub...lots left...come on down for the game, will be a good time

Yes the # isn't 50,000. No way.

I wonder though is it 5,000 or 10,000 available? The Jets are running a lot of ads for the 2009 season. They are obviously very worried.

Woody is going to be buying a lot of seats himself. They can't let the blackouts happen otherwise they are going to freak people out even more about 2010 and not in a good way.

They've sold out of the Season tickets.

Mind you that means that there are probably between 5-10,000 seats still available.

Ticketmaster began selling individual game day tickets on Monday - I expect this to be an annual event, even after we move next season...

Could there be blackouts this season - Yes but we are not alone, up to 12 teams have the potential for blackouts this season:

AFC EASTERN DIVISION:

• Miami Dolphins
  • New York Jets
  • Buffalo Bills

AFC WESTERN DIVISION:

• San Diego Chargers
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Oakland Raiders

AFC NORTHERN DIVISION:

• Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTHERN DIVISION:

• Jacksonville Jaguars

NFC WESTERN DIVISION:

• St. Louis Rams

NFC NORTHERN DIVISION:

• Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions

NFC SOUTHERN DIVISION

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Still, knowing the JETS, should a blackout come close to a reality, they would either give away the tickets to the military (Just like Jacksonville & San Diego Do) or lower the price two weeks prior to gameday...

By the way, did anyone else notice that most of the teams with blackout potentials are 6 of the original 10 AFL teams?

Celebr1.jpg

HAPPY ANIVERSARY AFL!

They've sold out of the Season tickets.

Mind you that means that there are probably between 5-10,000 seats still available.

Ticketmaster began selling individual game day tickets on Monday - I expect this to be an annual event, even after we move next season...

Could there be blackouts this season - Yes but we are not alone, up to 12 teams have the potential for blackouts this season:

AFC EASTERN DIVISION:

• Miami Dolphins
  • New York Jets
  • Buffalo Bills

AFC WESTERN DIVISION:

• San Diego Chargers
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Oakland Raiders

AFC NORTHERN DIVISION:

• Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTHERN DIVISION:

• Jacksonville Jaguars

NFC WESTERN DIVISION:

• St. Louis Rams

NFC NORTHERN DIVISION:

• Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions

NFC SOUTHERN DIVISION

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Still, knowing the JETS, should a blackout come close to a reality, they would either give away the tickets to the military (Just like Jacksonville & San Diego Do) or lower the price two weeks prior to gameday...

By the way, did anyone else notice that most of the teams with blackout potentials are 6 of the original 10 AFL teams?

Celebr1.jpg

HAPPY ANIVERSARY AFL!

The NFL continues to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

12 Teams facing blackouts

An uncapped year in 2010.

Goodell better start looking into some of this

Archived