David Harris or Brandon Marshall?

Blackout

I'd rather the NY Jets have:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. I'd rather the NY Jets have:

• David Harris
    • Brandon Marshall

Harris is much easier to replace!!

We haven't had an elite WR in a decade!!! We will have a potent offense this season if Marshall is a Jet. And if he is a Jet, he will get a new deal and be locked up long time. Good for this offense. Harris is easier to replace, and in no way am I knocking his talent and ability, that's just what I believe.

Harris is much easier to replace!!

We haven't had an elite WR in a decade!!! We will have a potent offense this season if Marshall is a Jet. And if he is a Jet, he will get a new deal and be locked up long time. Good for this offense. Harris is easier to replace, and in no way am I knocking his talent and ability, that's just what I believe.

And what happen's if Marshall gets in trouble with the law again and winds up getting suspended? your willing to throw him a ton a money and try and get that elite when you risk not having him around because he's too busy acting like a retard.

And what happen's if Marshall gets in trouble with the law again and winds up getting suspended? your willing to throw him a ton a money and try and get that elite when you risk not having him around because he's too busy acting like a retard.

I'm telling you, the second he gets the **** out of Denver, he will be a changed man. Maybe the big city is what he needs. Not to mention a veteran driven team with an awesome players coach. Seriously though, who wants to play for McDouchebag??? I don't mind him acting like an ass in practice.

I'm telling you, the second he gets the **** out of Denver, he will be a changed man. Maybe the big city is what he needs. Not to mention a veteran driven team with an awesome players coach.

You have no way of knowing that. The second he gets out of Denver is when someone gives him a giant contract. I seriously doubt that giant contract is gonna cause him to look at himself in the mirror and say "maybe I should change my life around and stop acting like a douche".

You have no way of knowing that. The second he gets out of Denver is when someone gives him a giant contract. I seriously doubt that giant contract is gonna cause him to look at himself in the mirror and say "maybe I should change my life around and stop acting like a douche".

You're right. I don't have any way of knowing it. I have a feeling with the people we have in this organization, he can turn his life around. Plus, give him a contract loaded with icentives. You think he will turn down 7-8 million bucks in contract incentives for not getting in trouble?

That would be great, but as of lately, he's been in trouble again and again and im sure if he gets in trouble again Goodell will suspend him.

As of lately you are absolutely right. But "what if" he was taken out of that situation and got a fresh start?

Maybe he can redeem himself with a fresh start. Those opportunities can work miracles. I'm absolutely for getting this dude, I cant front. Not for Harris though. I do hope we can figure out a more sane way of getting him.

I'm telling you, the second he gets the **** out of Denver, he will be a changed man. Maybe the big city is what he needs. Not to mention a veteran driven team with an awesome players coach. Seriously though, who wants to play for McDouchebag??? I don't mind him acting like an ass in practice.

People said the exact same thing about T.O. when he left San Fran and Philly and Dallas. :roll:

As of lately you are absolutely right. But "what if" he was taken out of that situation and got a fresh start?

Maybe he can redeem himself with a fresh start. Those opportunities can work miracles. I'm absolutely for getting this dude, I cant front. Not for Harris though. I do hope we can figure out a more sane way of getting him.

"Read my lips.....NO NEW TAXES!"

If it were just on the field I'd probably say Marshall but you can't ignore the attitude problems he has. The guy has yet to show that he can stay out of trouble or even just be a mature human being. It's not like he just started acting like an idiot once he wanted that contract. Its hard to justify him over Harris right now when he has so many red flags. He has shown that getting a new contract probably won't stop him from doing something stupid. Maybe if he got a new contract and a new team he'd be a changed man, but his track record implies that after a year or two he'll do something dumb regardless of his football situation.

He's worth a shot for the right deal because of the obvious potential, but that deal does not include Harris.

Harris, as much as I'd like to see us get another WR Harris is to good of a player to give up. Why would you want to split up Assault and Battery?

I also think that our WRs might be fine, Cotch and Stuckey are a solid one and two and Clowney is a good deep threat. Throw Keller and Washington in there and it doesn't look all that bad.

Harris and it's not even close to me. If Marshall didn't have all the off-field risk associated with him, I'd be closer to the fence, but I don't trade a young, solid, still inexpensive guy - top 5 at his position - for a guy who could see an 8-game suspension at any moment.

Draft picks for Marshall? Yes. Backup player and draft picks? Yes. David Harris? No thanks.

Harris and it's not even close to me. If Marshall didn't have all the off-field risk associated with him, I'd be closer to the fence, but I don't trade a young, solid, still inexpensive guy - top 5 at his position - for a guy who could see an 8-game suspension at any moment.

Draft picks for Marshall? Yes. Backup player and draft picks? Yes. David Harris? No thanks.

Worse

Harris and draft picks? No ****ing way

Harris, as much as I'd like to see us get another WR Harris is to good of a player to give up. Why would you want to split up Assault and Battery?

I also think that our WRs might be fine, Cotch and Stuckey are a solid one and two and Clowney is a good deep threat. Throw Keller and Washington in there and it doesn't look all that bad.

Someone must make me a Bart Scott/David Harris Assault and Battery sig NOW!!!!

Archived