classy team those Da Ducks

afosomf

LaGarrette Blount may be a moron for what he did but you are as well if you are judging an entire team based off one players actions. Last night was an embarrassing showing for the U of O but to say the whole team is classless means you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

There is a ton of bad blood between both teams especially after last years games where Boise's defense continually laid cheap shots on our offense so I'm not really surprised a fight eventually happened. Also as I have been told countless times from a buddy who works on the team Blount is actually the dumbest person he has ever actually met, he's a moron from Mississippi. If he had just went to the SEC he would have fit in perfectly.

http://twitter.com/mortreport

Waited to weigh in but I have to admit I might've punched the Boise guy, too; it's prolonged reaction that earns Blount bigger discipline.

Throwing the punch is not the right thing to do but more understandable as a reflexive response by agitator after big loss. Other stuff? nah

I'm less concerned about the punch than him having to be dragged off the field by multiple players, cops and security when he started yelling at fans. It seemed like even the Broncos coach wasn't to surprised by the punch, the Boise player definitely deserved it as uncalled for as it was.

I didn't think Oregon could get any uglier with those jerseys.

I was proven wrong.

What the **** were those things?

The duck wing design is our new jersey design. They were unveiled for one game last year in a black and silver combination only supposed to be used once but the players loved them so they are now the new jersey. I personally liked the old jerseys more but Oregon pretty much has created a tradition of changing jerseys every three years and letting the players dictate what they wear so thats what happened.

I'm just happy we came out in the storm trooper all whites cause they look a ton better in my opinion than the black and silver (which has no duck colors whatsoever) that we wore last year and is one of the many color combos we have.

Oh also its been announced Blount is suspended for the season. So he is effectively kicked off the team while getting to keep his scholarship. The more I think about the situation I think they should have indefinitely suspended him until he went through anger management and a couple other requirements but I guess Chip Kelly figured he had enough of Blounts antics. You can't really argue the decision to much they are still giving him a chance to get his education though I doubt he stays at Oregon now that he can't play football.

The duck wing design is our new jersey design. They were unveiled for one game last year in a black and silver combination only supposed to be used once but the players loved them so they are now the new jersey. I personally liked the old jerseys more but Oregon pretty much has created a tradition of changing jerseys every three years and letting the players dictate what they wear so thats what happened.

I'm just happy we came out in the storm trooper all whites cause they look a ton better in my opinion than the black and silver (which has no duck colors whatsoever) that we wore last year and is one of the many color combos we have.

Every 3 years? Seems like every 3 games.

The helmet is nice.

The rest have been god awful. I hope they never grace the field with those yellow things ever again.

Every 3 years? Seems like every 3 games.

The helmet is nice.

The rest have been god awful. I hope they never grace the field with those yellow things ever again.

Well all their jersey's have a possibility of over a hundred different color combos. The team captains generally choose what colors they will wear each week.

LaGarrette Blount may be a moron for what he did but you are as well if you are judging an entire team based off one players actions. Last night was an embarrassing showing for the U of O but to say the whole team is classless means you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

There is a ton of bad blood between both teams especially after last years games where Boise's defense continually laid cheap shots on our offense so I'm not really surprised a fight eventually happened. Also as I have been told countless times from a buddy who works on the team Blount is actually the dumbest person he has ever actually met, he's a moron from Mississippi. If he had just went to the SEC he would have fit in perfectly.

ever think...that he may not have gotten into ole miss or capstone

one thing we know is that Eugene accepted him ;)

so its ok for the Boise player to taunt him after the game?

Punk deserved to get decked. you going to smack talk you might get decked.

looked like Gerry Cooney going down...

you see SMART people taunt, idiots take bait, punch, then get kicked off team for rest of year and lower his draft status.

When I played BBall if the 2 guard I was covering was a 'low IQ; type, I used to get them going by taunting quietly. Usually they were gone by early 4th quarter with 2 technicals :rl:

http://twitter.com/mortreport

Waited to weigh in but I have to admit I might've punched the Boise guy, too; it's prolonged reaction that earns Blount bigger discipline.

Throwing the punch is not the right thing to do but more understandable as a reflexive response by agitator after big loss. Other stuff? nah

pleaseeeeeeeee

did the boise guy punch him , push him,,no, taunted him,,

the dope way over-reacted. if he had just pushed him, nuthin would have happened

Lets not try and act like the SEC is some bastion of higher education where football players actually are students. I'm not saying the Pac-10 is either but the SEC is definitely not good in that department. Blount was a JC transfer who finally got the grades and we accepted him cause he was the top JUCO recruit, any team would have done the same.

As for the suspension the more I hear about what went down I feel worse for Blount. While he was clearly in the wrong not a single Bronco has come to the defense of the guy who taunted him which makes me think the guy said something that made him truly deserve the knock out. Theres also reports of people in the stands calling him a n*gger as he left which is what made him flip out on the crowd. He clearly *****ed up, hopefully he learns from it and he gets a chance to play football again and better himself.

I think maybe not,,Oregon/Bama close,,Ole Miss cleary not a haven of Braniacs

Bama ranked 1st tier 96th US News

Average high school GPA 3.4

Test scores SAT verbal scores over 500 75%, SAT math scores over 500 76%, ACT scores over 18 99%, SAT verbal scores over 600 36%, SAT math scores over 600 34%, ACT scores over 24 47%, SAT verbal scores over 700 10%, SAT math scores over 700 10%, ACT scores over 30 11%

Ole Miss ranked 3rd Tier

Test scores SAT verbal scores over 500 60%, SAT math scores over 500 60%, ACT scores over 18 93%, SAT verbal scores over 600 20%, SAT math scores over 600 23%, ACT scores over 24 40%, SAT verbal scores over 700 5%, SAT math scores over 700 3%, ACT scores over 30 8%

Oregon 1st tier 115

Average high school GPA 3.51

Test scores SAT verbal scores over 500 76%, SAT math scores over 500 78%, ACT scores over 18 N/R, SAT verbal scores over 600 33%, SAT math scores over 600 34%, ACT scores over 24 N/R, SAT verbal scores over 700 6%, SAT math scores over 700 5%, ACT scores over 30 N/R

A year long suspension is absurd. Obviously the guy had to have said something, he provoked him, case closed. This guy, I think, is a Senior, therefore he's played his last College down and now this suspension, not the punch, will take away any chance of being drafted. He will have to make it as a UDFA.

The Boise player grabbed him from behind before taunting him.

bs, i saw the video,,look closely,,he tugged shirt and talked smack,,he didnt punch him,,

haha,,sounds like we gots ourselves some thugs who want street cred :D

prison is full of street cred heroes

A year long suspension is absurd. Obviously the guy had to have said something, he provoked him, case closed. This guy, I think, is a Senior, therefore he's played his last College down and now this suspension, not the punch, will take away any chance of being drafted. He will have to make it as a UDFA.

The problem is the suspension isn't just from the punch, it was his reaction afterwards and the fact that it was already on thin ice. It also didn't help that he did this in a huge nationally televised game which was our new head coaches very first game. Oh and the fact that every news outlet had been showing the video and ESPN has shown it non stop since it happened. Basically a perfect storm of **** raining down on him led to it.

bs, i saw the video,,look closely,,he tugged shirt and talked smack,,he didnt punch him,,

haha,,sounds like we gots ourselves some thugs who want street cred :D

prison is full of street cred heroes

I'm not saying he punched him, he clearly laid a hand on him before whatever he said. The Boise player deserves to be suspended a game. I really don't think Blounts a thug who wants street cred, living on campus you easily spot the players who want street cred, Blount was never one of them. Don't make judgements about players you've never heard of before this happened.

life is fiull of taunts, fristrations, *******s etc..

but that doesnt mean u over-react. you have to be smart and realize a taunt , even if he did amother joke, does not warrant a punch..u have to be smart.

he assaulted, the other guy didnt..

a person can verabbly assault u., ebven push u, but as soon as u attack with punches, its ovah..

When my youngest son was astudent/athelete at Unic North Carolina, they were briefed all the time about this stuff. Police/;awyers came in and said players will taiunbt u, fans will taint u,. but the guy who over reacts wil get the ounishment. You have to walk away the yare told. My son had these seminars all the time, and the football team wa sin the meetings. They evn had the FBI in to talk about betting, giving away injury data to people etc.

Peppers was in training room one time before a game with knee issues. He na smy son were talking and he said 'dont say u saw me in here, I dont wanyt in papers'

you have to be smart. u throiw apunch on national tv because of a taunt/nudge, u r goiing down.

I'm not saying he punched him, he clearly laid a hand on him before whatever he said. The Boise player deserves to be suspended a game. I really don't think Blounts a thug who wants street cred, living on campus you easily spot the players who want street cred, Blount was never one of them. Don't make judgements about players you've never heard of before this happened.

i most certainly will, cause he is a turd..and he proved it again

from espn

In February, Blount was suspended indefinitely from the team for "failure to fulfill team obligations." Bellotti did not share details, but Blount reportedly missed offseason team meetings.

He was reinstated before spring practice.

he obviuosly doesnt know how to follow rules,,adios thug turd

life is fiull of taunts, fristrations, *******s etc..

but that doesnt mean u over-react. you have to be smart and realize a taunt , even if he did amother joke, does not warrant a punch..u have to be smart.

he assaulted, the other guy didnt..

a person can verabbly assault u., ebven push u, but as soon as u attack with punches, its ovah..

When my youngest son was astudent/athelete at Unic North Carolina, they were briefed all the time about this stuff. Police/;awyers came in and said players will taiunbt u, fans will taint u,. but the guy who over reacts wil get the ounishment. You have to walk away the yare told. My son had these seminars all the time, and the football team wa sin the meetings. They evn had the FBI in to talk about betting, giving away injury data to people etc.

Peppers was in training room one time before a game with knee issues. He na smy son were talking and he said 'dont say u saw me in here, I dont wanyt in papers'

you have to be smart. u throiw apunch on national tv because of a taunt/nudge, u r goiing down.

Players at every college program in the nation have gotten DUIs, in bar fights, assault charges and arrested. None of them have been suspended to the extent that Blount has. Either you should be applauding Chip Kelly and the university of Oregon for finally putting out a just punishment or you are a hypocrite.

i most certainly will, cause he is a turd..and he proved it again

from espn

In February, Blount was suspended indefinitely from the team for "failure to fulfill team obligations." Bellotti did not share details, but Blount reportedly missed offseason team meetings.

He was reinstated before spring practice.

he obviuosly doesnt know how to follow rules,,adios thug turd

So you've never made a mistake in your life that you've grown as a person from?

By your judgements I'd say probably half of all football players are thug turds. Do you like Bart Scott? He had to be restrained by teammates last year so he didn't rip a refs head off, is he a thug turd too?

EDIT: Sorry the Bart Scott incident was actually two years ago.

Players at every college program in the nation have gotten DUIs, in bar fights, assault charges and arrested. None of them have been suspended to the extent that Blount has. Either you should be applauding Chip Kelly and the university of Oregon for finally putting out a just punishment or you are a hypocrite.

wtf does that mean? obviously i applaud oregon for flushing this turd..

wake up,,he was already suspended once this year,,reinstated in feb. I GUARANTEE u that coach said ;u break any team rules, u r done',,he broke them..this was a slam dunk

I doubt he is gone for year if he hadnt already been suspended in 2009 once already.

So you've never made a mistake in your life that you've grown as a person from?

By your judgements I'd say probably half of all football players are thug turds. Do you like Bart Scott? He had to be restrained by teammates last year so he didn't rip a refs head off, is he a thug turd too?

EDIT: Sorry the Bart Scott incident was actually two years ago.

2nd offense this year...............

he was probably told one more u r out..

in that case scott would be a thug turd if he assualted a ref,,who wouldnt think that,,,lord..

wtf does that mean? obviously i applaud oregon for flushing this turd..

wake up,,he was already suspended once this year,,reinstated in feb. I GUARANTEE u that coach said ;u break any team rules, u r done',,he broke them..this was a slam dunk

I doubt he is gone for year if he hadnt already been suspended in 2009 once already.

So basically even though Scott had the intention to kill the ref since luckily his teammates were there to stop him and hold him back he isn't a thug turd. Since Blount wasn't lucky enough to be surrounded by teammates he is a thug? That is a dumb argument, intent is just as important, Blount *****ed up but to label him something immediately with no other judgment is ridiculous.

So basically even though Scott had the intention to kill the ref since luckily his teammates were there to stop him and hold him back he isn't a thug turd. Since Blount wasn't lucky enough to be surrounded by teammates he is a thug? That is a dumb argument, intent is just as important, Blount *****ed up but to label him something immediately with no other judgment is ridiculous.

show me the video of scott,,if i can surmise he would have actually attacked the ref, fine, he is a thug turd..and he would have been suspoended for the year or more by NFL,,

u must have a dog in this hunt or really dont get societal rules of conduct..this aint the hood or backwoods hatfield mckoys ya know

Archived