To the former Clemens boosters...LOL

NIGHT STALKER

Maybe some of us were claire voyant back then, but I knew early on Clemens was not going to be our answer at QB. Even got into debates with some kid who posted here at one time that went to Oregon. I always thought Clemens' problem would be his pocket presense and his inablility to fend off the speed of NFL defenders. I had said our QB of the future at that time wasn't on the roster yet...can anyone say Sanchez?

Good luck Jet fans...let's all hope this kid Sanchez is the real deal...:cheers:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44465&highlight=Clemens

Maybe some of us were claire voyant back then, but I knew early on Clemens was not going to be our answer at QB. Even got into debates with some kid who posted here at one time that went to Oregon. I always thought Clemens' problem would be his pocket presense and his inablility to fend off the speed of NFL defenders. I had said our QB of the future at that time wasn't on the roster yet...can anyone say Sanchez?

Good luck Jet fans...let's all hope this kid Sanchez is the real deal...:cheers:

I was against moving up and drafting Sanchez but he is looking like he might be the real deal. I was afraid that he might be Matt Leinart II (who I also didn't want to draft) but I'm starting to think I was wrong.

WELL WELL, look who came back to blow his own horn lol

good to see ya..have you been missing or do I just not pay enough attention??

1240605367-eating_crow.jpg

For the record Slappy, I said I believe during the Ravens game in the game thread right before he threw his first pick six.

That game he looked nervous, rattled and like he didnt belong. If that was the same QB that I saw the 2 peformances my stance wouldnt have changed.

But, I will eat crow. He is clearly the better Qb and he looks ready. Seems to improve with every drive.

For the record Slappy, I said I believe during the Ravens game in the game thread right before he threw his first pick six.

That game he looked nervous, rattled and like he didnt belong. If that was the same QB that I saw the 2 peformances my stance wouldnt have changed.

But, I will eat crow. He is clearly the better Qb and he looks ready. Seems to improve with every drive.

well u realize there will be some UGLY UGLY moments ahead a swell,,some raveneque ones for sure..but thats all part of the growing process,,we have to buckle up for a interesting year,,The Good, the Bad and the Ugly :D

well u realize there will be some UGLY UGLY moments ahead a swell,,some raveneque ones for sure..but thats all part of the growing process,,we have to buckle up for a interesting year,,The Good, the Bad and the Ugly :D

Absolutely. I realize that, and I'm going to take the good with the bad. His composure is so impressive and his accuracey is outstanding. That alone, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but that should prevent the really pathetic moments.

My God that was a depressing read. Lol. Round pegs, square holes. Mangini's attempt at a 3-4 was embarassing..I can't believe we came in with DSlob as our NT that season with Vilma as an ILB...LOL.

Oh well, we got a good team now, so no complaints.

J-E-T-S!

Absolutely. I realize that, and I'm going to take the good with the bad. His composure is so impressive and his accuracey is outstanding. That alone, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but that should prevent the really pathetic moments.

the higher you get, the bigger the let down..

I don't know what we have yet, either way.. I wish we'd get a receiver in here though,..

the higher you get, the bigger the let down..

I don't know what we have yet, either way.. I wish we'd get a receiver in here though,..

Oh, I'm grounded. I know better then that with this team.

But to the point of the thread, he is clearly the better player from what I've seen. And we dont know what we have, but he is sure making me a believer, which is scary.

Oh, I'm grounded. I know better then that with this team.

But to the point of the thread, he is clearly the better player from what I've seen. And we dont know what we have, but he is sure making me a believer, which is scary.

Lol.. I refuse to believe until at least the third SB ;)

3rd? I thought we trying not to set the bar high.

Better then unproven.

Clemens had an awesome Preseason a few years back too. ;)

Hey, I just started to come around to Mark with the Preseason games, I'm happy we've got him. I'm pumped up. I can't wait for Houston.

The Franchez is officially endorsed by 124. :)

Clemens had an awesome Preseason a few years back too. ;)

Hey, I just started to come around to Mark with the Preseason games, I'm happy we've got him. I'm pumped up. I can't wait for Houston.

The Franchez is officially endorsed by 124. :)

sorry no room in the wagon

Archived