Any of you guys know of a good Yankee forum?

Arsis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ****ing annoying is it that we are called circle jerkers for posting about the Yankees in the Baseball forum of a website based on a NEW YORK TEAM. NEW YORK, not Massachusetts. Unreal and really ****ing immature.

NYYFans.com, by the way.

Yeah, NYYFans is no nonsense. And theres so many posters, by the time you post your opinion its already been voiced 3x.

I gave it a go for a little bit, but I always found that the JI, and then JN baseball forum was a better place to discuss baseball. Less people, and people read what you have to say.

NYYFans, has a thread for each player and they don't let you start new ones. Try NoMaas.org's if your looking for a more laid back, comedic forum.

Pantiesinabunch.jpg

How about you actually learn how to have real discussion about sports instead of all this bashing and name calling.

both sides look like fools. cut the crap and learn how to debate and discuss.

+100000000000

How ****ing annoying is it that we are called circle jerkers for posting about the Yankees in the Baseball forum of a website based on a NEW YORK TEAM. NEW YORK, not Massachusetts. Unreal and really ****ing immature.

NYYFans.com, by the way.

You do not get it.

Go look at the forums and their descriptions. What does it say under "Baseball"? It says, "Talk Baseball here." It does not say talk Yankee Baseball here. Or talk NY and only NY baseball here.

Yet, Yankee fans act as if it is a Yankee only forum and complain when any other team is discussed.

+100000000000

You do not get it.

Go look at the forums and their descriptions. What does it say under "Baseball"? It says, "Talk Baseball here." It does not say talk Yankee Baseball here. Or talk NY and only NY baseball here.

Yet, Yankee fans act as if it is a Yankee only forum and complain when any other team is discussed.

I do get it. I LIKE talking about other teams. I don't call the Red Sox fans trolls, or Mets for that matter. I tease a little bit, but that's it - I want a more diverse baseball discussion. Just stop calling everyone who discusses the Yankees circle jerkers.

+100000000000

You do not get it.

Really does that happen? Or is it inside the Yankee forums, we're people come out of no where and knock anything about the Yankees they can.

I don't really post in the other team threads so I don't really know. I can understand it if its happening. But most of the crying about yankee fans here has come in Yankee threads. Get over it, Yanks got a great team this year. Bitch about the ballpark all you want.

NYYFans.com, by the way.

I called you guys a circle jerk for posting about Brad Penny after he left the Sox, not posting about the Yankees.

It's a New York board... waaahhh.

Really does that happen? Or is it inside the Yankee forums, we're people come out of no where and knock anything about the Yankees they can.

There is no Yankee forum.

There is a lot more knocking of the Sox than there is of the Yanks.

I called you guys a circle jerk for posting about Brad Penny after he left the Sox, not posting about the Yankees.

It's a New York board... waaahhh.

:rl:

I've seen the words "Yankees Circle Jerk" in this forum at least 100 times this season. You, Thai Jet, PFSIKH, etc. - don't act like it's the first time . Crazy Carl is all good in my book - he might be a homer but who isn't? He's the best Red Sox fan here to talk baseball with IMO.

I've seen the words "Yankees Circle Jerk" in this forum at least 100 times this season. You, Thai Jet, PFSIKH, etc. - don't act like it's the first time . Crazy Carl is all good in my book - he might be a homer but who isn't? He's the best Red Sox fan here to talk baseball with IMO.

I never said it was the first time. For the most part, it is a Yankee circle jerk in here. It's just numbers, there are 4-5 Sox fans that post here regularly and many more Yankee fans. When one side is able to practically monopolize the forum, it turns into a sort of circle jerk.

You guys would have had a coronary if JBF was still here.

its called a circle jerk when individual fans come together and have the same damn opinion.

being offended by being called a part of a circle jerk is as lame as being upset because someone called you a homer.

go to

http://www.google.com

and type in Yankees Message Board.

I did that with the Jets and got JI. I figured people would know about a decent one. Smartass.

And he tried so hard to convince everyone that he was smart. All that hard work for nothing.

This is not the post I wanted to quote but he meant Yankee threads. Start a ****ing red sock series thread for once. Stop being so disingenuous. If you guys want to discuss baseball, do it. No one is stopping you. Start a series, game, player thread. The fact is you are not interested in discussion baseball.

This place becomes dull when the Yankees are good.

I'll deal.

You should start a nice discussion about the Mets. Start ONE thread about them. I promise I'll post in the thread if I know anything about the discussion and it will not be a troll post.

You should start a nice discussion about the Mets. Start ONE thread about them. I promise I'll post in the thread if I know anything about the discussion and it will not be a troll post.

There is nothing to discuss about the mets. They suck donkey dong.

And after seeing that helmet Wright wore the other day Im done with them for the year.

typical lazy Yankee fan... expecting everyone else to do his work for him.

Yankee fans are always gimmie gimmie gimmie... gosh you figure 8 years without a championship they might have been humbled a bit.

:D:D:D:D

You should post more. You're funny.

This is not the post I wanted to quote but he meant Yankee threads. Start a ****ing red sock series thread for once. Stop being so disingenuous. If you guys want to discuss baseball, do it. No one is stopping you. Start a series, game, player thread. The fact is you are not interested in discussion baseball.

Exactly. Don't cry about the Yankee fans because we actually discuss our team.

I asked for a Yankee forum. Why are all these non yankee fans posting nonsense in here? I really don't get it. Are you guys interested in helping me out with finding a new place to post about the yankees? If not, go watch some mets/red sock highlights.

Archived