Any of you guys know of a good Yankee forum?

Arsis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do get it. I LIKE talking about other teams. I don't call the Red Sox fans trolls, or Mets for that matter. I tease a little bit, but that's it - I want a more diverse baseball discussion. Just stop calling everyone who discusses the Yankees circle jerkers.

I like having baseball discussion with Red Sox fans.

I asked for a Yankee forum. Why are all these non yankee fans posting nonsense in here? I really don't get it. Are you guys interested in helping me out with finding a new place to post about the yankees? If not, go watch some mets/red sock highlights.

no. im trolling. i dont want to do any work today so i decided to bust your balls today.

This is not the post I wanted to quote but he meant Yankee threads. Start a ****ing red sock series thread for once. Stop being so disingenuous. If you guys want to discuss baseball, do it. No one is stopping you. Start a series, game, player thread. The fact is you are not interested in discussion baseball.

You're absolutely right, except for the last sentence.

There is such a disparity between the number of Sox and Yankee fans here that I actually get my Sox jones elswhere.

You're absolutely right, except for the last sentence.

There is such a disparity between the number of Sox and Yankee fans here that I actually get my Sox jones elswhere.

I disagree. There are enough of you to get a decent discussion started. Even an official ****red sock game discussion thread**** for each month.

I can read just fine. And I know how to use google.

That kid was crying about Sox fans posting on some non-existent Yankee board.

There is a difference between having a problem with the posters and have a problem with the content and quality of their posts.

How ****ing annoying is it that we are called circle jerkers for posting about the Yankees in the Baseball forum of a website based on a NEW YORK TEAM. NEW YORK, not Massachusetts. Unreal and really ****ing immature.

NYYFans.com, by the way.

There is a difference between having a problem with the posters and have a problem with the content and quality of their posts.

I get that completely. I guess I just translated this differently.

Some people really should look into a mirror before they start claiming about how some other people post.

Some of the new Yankee fans in this forum this year are just over the top. And when you give it back to them, 26! is the retort.

That said, if you don't like it here, I am sure you are free to leave

Cap't obvious.

Speaking of a mirrorless home.

This is a thread to help me find a quality place to post about yankees so I don't have to post here anymore. What did your post add to the discussion? Anything? There is a double standard here and it is stupid and I'm tired of it. If anyone knows of a place a little smaller than nyyfans please PM me it.

This is a thread to help me find a quality place to post about yankees so I don't have to post here anymore. What did your post add to the discussion? Anything? There is a double standard here and it is stupid and I'm tired of it. If anyone knows of a place a little smaller than nyyfans please PM me it.

Don't leave. There would be one less jerk in the circle.

;)

I never said it was the first time. For the most part, it is a Yankee circle jerk in here. It's just numbers, there are 4-5 Sox fans that post here regularly and many more Yankee fans. When one side is able to practically monopolize the forum, it turns into a sort of circle jerk.

You guys would have had a coronary if JBF was still here.

+1

You really should allow him back even just for playoff time. This place would explode.

When a team is good. What board wouldnt be a circle jerk?

I dont post here nearly as much as I used to, because the place is kind of boring when the Yanks are the best team in baseball.

PSKIH is mostly a troll though. I'd say 75% of his posts are "Skank" related.

Don't leave. There would be one less jerk in the circle.

;)

I'm not a member of the circle-jerk? I hate Robinson Cano. Think Posada is past his prime and has no business as a catcher and that Melky is a glorified back-up in center. I can't wait for the Yankee to buy Mauer. ;)

When a team is good. What board wouldnt be a circle jerk?

I dont post here nearly as much as I used to, because the place is kind of boring when the Yanks are the best team in baseball.

PSKIH is mostly a troll though. I'd say 75% of his posts are "Skank" related.

This is a Skank forum right? :rolleyes:

Talk baseball.

This is a Skank forum right? :rolleyes:

Talk baseball.

Blackout made a legit thread about a possible record. You immediately chimed in about how the Yanks suck and they'll lose in the playoffs. That is trolling. You're point had zero relevance to the thread.

I talk baseball here. And I think most people would agree Im the last thing from a homer.

Fact is, the Yankees have the best record in baseball.

Blackout made a legit thread about a possible record. You immediately chimed in about how the Yanks suck and they'll lose in the playoffs. That is trolling. You're point had zero relevance to the thread.

I talk baseball here. And I think most people would agree Im the last thing from a homer.

Fact is, the Yankees have the best record in baseball.

Where did I say they suck?

I said they will not win the WS. Seeing AJ is looking worse and worse and Joba is seeing less and less innings, I do not think it is too much of a stretch.

I said the record loses some of it's luster seeing your ballpark is in some wind vortex that has balls flying out at alarming rates. Jeter, Damon, Posada and Cano who have not seen or barely achieved 20 HRs in a full season all of sudden have 20 with a month to go. The league averages a little over one homerun a game. Yet, there have been 202 HRs his in 68 games at Yankee stadium.

BO says hitting wins championships. Mentions Ryan Howard and Chase Utley were the reason the Philles won. Yet Cole Hamels was WS MVP for a pitching staff that allowed like 3 runs a game in the playoffs.

Yeah, it was all me and I am way out there on my opinion.

Where did I say they suck?

I said they will not win the WS. Seeing AJ is looking worse and worse and Joba is seeing less and less innings, I do not think it is too much of a stretch.

I said the record loses some of it's luster seeing your ballpark is in some wind vortex that has balls flying out at alarming rates. Jeter, Damon, Posada and Cano who have not seen or barely achieved 20 HRs in a full season all of sudden have 20 with a month to go. The league averages a little over one homerun a game. Yet, there have been 202 HRs his in 68 games at Yankee stadium.

BO says hitting wins championships. Mentions Ryan Howard and Chase Utley were the reason the Philles won. Yet Cole Hamels was WS MVP for a pitching staff that allowed like 3 runs a game in the playoffs.

Yeah, it was all me and I am way out there on my opinion.

We could have solved this thread 5 pages ago. This is an example of talking baseball. Thank you. You raise several fair points.

Save the "Skank" talk and bring this type of analysis.

We could have solved this thread 5 pages ago. This is an example of talking baseball. Thank you. You raise several fair points.

Save the "Skank" talk and bring this type of analysis.

The message was in the other thread. Others chose not to comprehend.

26 does not bother me. Nor, should Skank fan. Some people need thicker skin.

The message was in the other thread. Others chose not to comprehend.

26 does not bother me. Nor, should Skank fan. Some people need thicker skin.

I guess people should grow thicker skin in order to allow for childish behavior. That seems logical.

We could try and just talk like adults. But I guess that makes me a *****.

Archived