Any of you guys know of a good Yankee forum?

Arsis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess people should grow thicker skin in order to allow for childish behavior. That seems logical.

We could try and just talk like adults. But I guess that makes me a *****.

Now that the issue has been brought up we see that there are indeed posters that just don't post here because of said behavior. But I am the ******* who is just trying to be an attention whore.

So, NYYfans and nomaas? Any other ones? Because, I'm done with this baseball forum.

nomaas is a bunch of fat nerds who try to outdo each other's coolness (sadly I'm always there).

Don't go there. It's for people who hate themselves.

nyyfags is a cluster****.

scout.com is cool people that LOVE to talk yankee history..I just sit back and watch cause their knowledge of Yankee/Baseball history are second to none and my posts would just get in the way so I mainly lurk.

My suggestion is to find a NON baseball forum related to your interest and find a baseball thread there..chances are you'll enjoy the discussion that much more.

How ****ing annoying is it that we are called circle jerkers for posting about the Yankees in the Baseball forum of a website based on a NEW YORK TEAM. NEW YORK, not Massachusetts. Unreal and really ****ing immature.

NYYFans.com, by the way.

:face: It's a BASEBALL forum NOT a Yankees forum. Understand ? :roll:

Arsis - You could try the Yankees board on ESPN, but most boards on that site are filled with 13 year olds with poor grammar and nothing better to do with the time on their hands.

Other than that I've got nothing.

If I knew anything about it. I'd make my own Yankee forum. I Pmed Max about Yankeenation.com but he's gonna say no. ;) because he'll help me set that up and in a year I'll have more traffic than him. lmao ;)

Archived