Favre Enjoyed His Time With Jets

Mangold's Brother

Is favre married? I hope his wife get a really uncomfortable incurable minor injury/illness. Nothing too serious, just something that causes her some minor pain/discomfort and she takes it out on him for the rest of his life.

Is this sarcasm? Surely you know she had breast cancer right?

How would I know this? Once a player steps off the football field I have no interest in their personal lives or well being.

The year she was going through it they talked about it alot on MNF when favre was playing. That and the Google Adsense always has her book about it being advertised everytime theres favre talk around here.

Is this sarcasm? Surely you know she had breast cancer right?

The year she was going through it they talked about it alot on MNF when favre was playing. That and the Google Adsense always has her book about it being advertised everytime theres favre talk around here.

I watch MNF on mute and I have never seen the ad. I really had no idea. Like I said, I don't care about their personal lives. In my mind, athletes and actors are sub-humans who only exists for my entertainment. They could be shot the day after retirement and I wouldn't care.

Is favre married? I hope his wife get a really uncomfortable incurable minor injury/illness. Nothing too serious, just something that causes her some minor pain/discomfort and she takes it out on him for the rest of his life.

He's married and his wife is ****ing hot.

I watch MNF on mute and I have never seen the ad. I really had no idea. Like I said, I don't care about their personal lives. In my mind, athletes and actors are sub-humans who only exists for my entertainment. They could be shot the day after retirement and I wouldn't care.

I don't blame you, but when you said that I thought it was sarcasm. Especially coming from you. It would have been in pretty poor taste though so I had to ask.

A close friend of Favre's claims that Brett told him that he really did enjoy his time with the Jets, and was very disappointed that they didn't make the playoffs. Interesting.

I buy that. Every game I saw him play it looked like he was really enjoying himself. Of course he wanted to make the playoffs, the man's a competitor.

In VERY poor taste.

A close friend of Favre's claims that Brett told him that he really did enjoy his time with the Jets, and was very disappointed that they didn't make the playoffs. Interesting.

Wow... That's refreshing... Wish we could say the same... Truth is that idiot came here for all the wrong reasons and he choked!!! That's good for everybody on here that was so busy sucking his ****. Too bad the rest of us who saw right through the charade were subjected to the pain. Gladly, now he'll be giving his inspiring pre-game speeches in purple. And we will enjoy him throwing the game away at the most inopportune time from a distance. :)

Who is they? I don't god worship celebrities like you do. I don't read TMZ or Perez Hilton.

Neither does anyone on this site besides ThaiJet.

Do you live under a rock? One wouldn't need to browse celebrity gossip sites to know that the wife of the guy who was our starting QB last year had cancer.

Neither does anyone on this site besides ThaiJet.

Do you live under a rock? One wouldn't need to browse celebrity gossip sites to know that the wife of the guy who was our starting QB last year had cancer.

When it comes to stuff like this, I do. It really is so insignificant to my survival and well being that I don't have to luxury of worrying about stuff like that. Maybe you guys have the spare time/money/brain power to devote to such knowledge. I do not.

Archived