WAKE UP THE ECHOS!!!!!!

Klecko73isGod

this effin thread belongs in the college sports forum

domers blow donkey d1ck

Your Bama boys better kill VaTech tonight. I got some good vcash invested in them covering 6.5 spread.

Notre Dame should make the BCS this year, btw. They look good and their schedule is a cakewalk minus USC.

Beating a ****ty school isn't a real test. That last TD pass would have been broke up or intercepted against a ranked school. It was way under thrown and hung in the air.

I get my hopes up if we beat Michigan, Michigan State and Purdue.

Michigan State has owned ND the past couple of years.

I'm not taking much in this game here. Beat Michigan State and then I will start to believe this team is any good.

I love how they are saying Weis calling the plays is making that big of a difference. Does that mean the last two years he would hear plays called that he hated and let them run anyway? Weren't the first 20 plays scripted for each half? I love the way the qb is playing...

They're better than Michigan. Nevada was a bowl team last year, 124's Michigan Wolverettes were 3-9.

You must like getting spanked Kleck I guess it runs in the Notre Dame family.

2008 was a learning period without a QB. Now we have two.

Your Bama boys better kill VaTech tonight. I got some good vcash invested in them covering 6.5 spread.

Notre Dame should make the BCS this year, btw. They look good and their schedule is a cakewalk minus USC.

They WON'T make the BCS because they have a cakewalk schedule. NEVADA !Give me a **** ing break.

I love how they are saying Weis calling the plays is making that big of a difference. Does that mean the last two years he would hear plays called that he hated and let them run anyway? Weren't the first 20 plays scripted for each half? I love the way the qb is playing...

Maybe the Fat prick is stealing the defensive signals. That DOES make a huge difference. :biggrin:

They WON'T make the BCS because they have a cakewalk schedule. NEVADA !Give me a **** ing break.

Actually, they don't have a "cakewalk" schedule. No directional schools, no Div IAA walkthroughs.

Nevada is probably the worst team on their schedule, other than Michigan, and they were a Bowl team last year.

Archived