Danny Woodhead Makes Final Roster

MikeJetsWord

If you're that retarded that you think Woodhead is better than Jones, nobody here is going to make you think any different. It's just time to check yourself into rehab.

There's a rehab for retardation now? That's awesome!

Guys I bitched and moaned all last year that they were only keeping 2 backs active each week. And as much as people want to run Thomas Jones out of town for no apparent reason, the rookie that everyone seems to love (Shonn Greene) is hurt. He has very little playing time in his first pre-season.

So Woodhead is probably on the roster until Greene is ready to be active. I am all far arm chair QB'ing and all but take a deep breath everyone. Exhale every once in awhile.

I've posted this in a couple of these Woodhead threads. Maybe even this one. But depending on one's blood meth and/or IQ level, it seems that this is a really tough point to drive thru.

I'll be surprised if he's still on the roster once Pace's suspension is over.

There's a rehab for retardation now? That's awesome!

I've posted this in a couple of these Woodhead threads. Maybe even this one. But depending on one's blood meth and/or IQ level, it seems that this is a really tough point to drive thru.

Some people take this roster thing personally. At times I think some of the posters here put more thought into it than the Jets do. :-P

We just have to remind everyone that we are fans. We can be right or wrong. It doesn't matter. It is Rex that has to get it right.

Some people take this roster thing personally. At times I think some of the posters here put more thought into it than the Jets do. :-P

We just have to remind everyone that we are fans. We can be right or wrong. It doesn't matter. It is Rex that has to get it right.

Unfortunately our CS never seem to get it right, maybe T Rex will be the one who does.

slats, everyone is so focused on the idea of Rex Ryan making this choice because Woodhead is his "Rudy" that this point completely gets ignored.

It seems that people are assuming a player that makes the roster will be there all year, taking a spot from another "qualified" player.

slats, everyone is so focused on the idea of Rex Ryan making this choice because Woodhead is his "Rudy" that this point completely gets ignored.

It seems that people are assuming a player that makes the roster will be there all year, taking a spot from another "qualified" player.

I think the greater point is that there should be a better, mote useful player occupying the slot that was just handed to Woodhead. Guaranteed, there were about twenty different backs and receivers cut yesterday that will have longer, more effective NFL careers than Danny Woodhead. The Giants previously had Derrick Ward in this slot and now they have Danny Ware there. Yet, us Jets fans wonder why other teams come up with these hidden gems while the back half of our roster wouldn't make up a competitive CFL franchise.

I think the greater point is that there should be a better, mote useful player occupying the slot that was just handed to Woodhead. Guaranteed, there were about twenty different backs and receivers cut yesterday that will have longer, more effective NFL careers than Danny Woodhead. The Giants previously had Derrick Ward in this slot and now they have Danny Ware there. Yet, us Jets fans wonder why other teams come up with these hidden gems while the back half of our roster wouldn't make up a competitive CFL franchise.

Woodhead had the 2nd greatest preseason game for a running back of all time.

How do you like them apples, lol.