Kerry Rhodes on Twitter: MERGED

SoFlaJets

Keels would be saying something if it were about Leon...something has to be going on-I really think it's some big trade contingent on somebody passing his physical-someone like a guy that had hip surgery

If Marshall is being traded there would be several moving parts.

1. Passing a physical of all involved.

2. Odds are the trade would include a new contract for Marshall. (Only the Raiders are going to give a 1st round pick for a one year deal.)

3. If Kevin is going to Denver he has to agree to the deal. A player aquired in a traded can not be traded away in the same year without the players approval. Kevin probably would prefer reuniting with Josh McD but his agent is gonna want Keven to get some money out of the deal in the form of a new signing bonus.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the F is Kerry Rhodes privy to this "news" but nobody else on the team is? I say it's something not as spectacular as everyone is hoping.

there are going to be a lot of pissed off people if he's effin' with us all...even the media is on it now. As some have said Verde, Rhodes and a certain disgruntled receiver DO have the same agent

2. Odds are the trade would include a new contract for Marshall. (Only the Raiders are going to give a 1st round pick for a one year deal.)

3. If Kevin is going to Denver he has to agree to the deal. A player aquired in a traded can not be traded away in the same year without the players approval. Kevin probably would prefer reuniting with Josh McD but his agent is gonna want Keven to get some money out of the deal in the form of a new signing bonus.

good post GWAGH

there are going to be a lot of pissed off people if he's effin' with us all...even the media is on it now. As some have said Verde, Rhodes and a certain disgruntled receiver DO have the same agent

Agent telling Rhodes that Marshall working a deal with Jets, would be a serious violation of his duties as an agent.

If Rhodes got info of this effect it would be because Rhodes and Marshall talked to each other, not their common agent leaking it to Rhodes.

i have a feeling that if we're giving them a qb it's ainge and not o'connell.

That doesn't make sense. O'Connell is McDaniel's boy.

Agreed O'Connel can step right in and start week one if needed-he knows McD's playbook inside and out-how effectively he could run it is another thing. They DID make a play to get him...

it could be, but why or HOW would Rhodes be privy to that information. It's either a trade for a receiver or a hoax.

I don't know.

Hey Leon you coming over for the bbq?

Yea I might be a little late, me and (insert agent name here) have to meet up with MR T first.

You getting a new contract?

Maybe, lets see what the offer is.

Who the **** knows, I think him knowing Leon is getting a new contract is more likely him knowing we're making a trade. But then again who knows.

Maybe he's just ****ing with us because most of us are complete ass holes as far as fans go.

I don't know.

Hey Leon you coming over for the bbq?

Yea I might be a little late, me and (insert agent name here) have to meet up with MR T first.

You getting a new contract?

Maybe, lets see what the offer is.

Who the **** knows, I think him knowing Leon is getting a new contract is more likely him knowing we're making a trade. But then again who knows.

Maybe he's just ****ing with us because most of us are complete ass holes as far as fans go.

I think it very well be the latter Mick-BTW, why wasn't Kerry invited to Clowney's BBQ yesterday?

It's nothing fantastic.

Some fan posted on Clowney's page, like a moron, that CNN News of all places was reporting a deal was one (which they never did). Clowney's response was "everybody keep asking if this is true... I honestly don't know"

Archived