Kerry Rhodes on Twitter: MERGED

SoFlaJets

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, by this point if something big actually were going down, The coaching staff or front office would be ripping Kerry's balls off right now for opening his mouth and starting all this. It is one thing to do this at 11pm on a sunday, but by now I see Kerry is still posting about "big news" for jets fans so that means nothing is really going down otherwise he would have been silenced. I am guessing this is going to be "big news" for Kerry Rhodes fans" more than "jets fans."

Ok, by this point if something big actually were going down, The coaching staff or front office would be ripping Kerry's balls off right now for opening his mouth and starting all this. It is one thing to do this at 11pm on a sunday, but by now I see Kerry is still posting about "big news" for jets fans so that means nothing is really going down otherwise he would have been silenced. I am guessing this is going to be "big news" for Kerry Rhodes fans" more than "jets fans."

Dude the Jets are busy trying to make sure that Clowney doesn't threaten to beat people up for bashing Vernon. That is taking all of their time right now, Kerry isn't even on the radar.

Jets ain't that popular and he said nothing about the Giants. Freak out maybe 10% max.

Well, he did say white people. The Giants have a bigger fan base, maybe 65/35, but as anyone who goes to a game can see, the jets fanbase is extremely disproportionate, not a lot of black fans. Heck, a lot of the times you see a black person at a jets game, he is wearing a giants jersey.

Jets ain't that popular and he said nothing about the Giants. Freak out maybe 10% max.

Dude Tx got banned for doing exactly what you are doing. If you would like to stay tone it down a bit. Enough with the Jets bashing. Or at least try to make it funny.

Archived