Kerry Rhodes on Twitter: MERGED

SoFlaJets

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who that is out there, that the Jets might have interest in, has the same agent as Rhodes? I think that info is available on the NFLPA site.

Does anyone have access to it?

I just logged in to that site. I don't see any way to tell a listing of all the players by agent. It might be on there, I just don't see it.

I did learn that the NFL really makes it hard for you to be an agent if you don't have a post graduate degree. And the agents have to pay a $1,200 fee per year for their license. $1,700 if they represent more than than 10 players.

Lets see... my wife is working today since its hard to get a day off at the hospital and my son is 3 months old.

Other than doing laundry, getting ready for an evening BBQ when my wife gets off work, watching sports and playings with a 3 month old what else is there for me to do? ;) Your in your 20s and single and your ass is online making comments about my married with baby ASS being online. :Nuts:

I had sex on my roof overlooking the empire state building this weekend. Why would I possibly try to follow that act with anything?

I was half joking in the Kerry Rhodes thread but what's the possibility that the deal with Jet Blue has something to do with the name of the new stadium..

it would make sense for both teams JET and BLUE and would satisfy both fan bases.

Maybe not but I'm just thinking out loud.

would be an Epic

FAIL

I had sex on my roof overlooking the empire state building this weekend. Why would I possibly try to follow that act with anything?

Next time you might want to try the same act with a girl present. I have no way of knowing but it could be more fun.

I was half joking in the Kerry Rhodes thread but what's the possibility that the deal with Jet Blue has something to do with the name of the new stadium..

it would make sense for both teams JET and BLUE and would satisfy both fan bases.

Maybe not but I'm just thinking out loud.

It seems a natural. I could live with it.

Dude... you are the same guy who was online with a naked Mexican chick waiting for you in the next room...

I expect more from you than "I hooked up with some chick the other night so I am online now." You are young. You are single. You should be throwing your dick around like dice on a craps table.

What was his name?

:bwahaharoll:

See... Here I was expecting the cliched gay response...

Your welcome.

Archived