Reggie Bush calls out Mark Sanchez via.Twitter

Vudu

:rl:

Reggie_Bush :Can somebody explain to me why Mark Sanchez is at the Colorado vs. Colorado St. Football game with a Colorado hat and jacket on?

about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

Reggie_Bush USC fans can't be happy about that! Not to mention week one of the NFL season starts tomorrow! What's up with that Jets fans?

about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

Reggie_Bush I feel very comfortable knowing my QB Drew Brees is home preparing for a good week of practice! Let's get this work Drew! See you tomorrow!

http://twitter.com/reggie_bush

Jets fans started to curse him out so he retracted:

Reggie_Bush Ok please understand these are humor texts I'm not seriously mad @ Sanchez that's my boy. But it was weird to see! Just a little trash talk!

Reggie_Bush Geeeeezzzzz people are so sensative these days! Lol!

Reggie_Bush @michaelstrahan Yo Stray I know the Giants fans like that distraction! Lol!

@ Who Gives A Flying F**K

@ I'm sick of hearing about people's Twitter postings

@ Just how effing stupid is Twitter

People make worse threads than this here everyday :rolleyes:

I just thought you guys might find it interesting.

@ Who Gives A Flying F**K

@ I'm sick of hearing about people's Twitter postings

@ Just how effing stupid is Twitter

I love stuff like this personally. Seeing how the players interact with each other is pretty cool if you ask me.

Twitter is an amazing tool. People who blast it, generally don't understand it. I don't mean that just to you GOB, but I see it a lot. It is a good tool for a variety of "real world" purposes. More than just the "I am on the porch" kind of updates.

People make worse threads than this here everyday :rolleyes:

I just thought you guys might find it interesting.

It's a good thread, DLJ, and a worthy topic.

GOB was just dissing twitter.

What I find funny is how quick Bush backpedaled here when he started to get negative feedback from fans. The benefit of twitter is that it was in real-time.

Sanchez is out there getting extra reps in with Marshall. I'm surprised nobody figured that out yet...he hopped Woody's jet with Mr.T a few days ago and decided to take in a college game. No big deal.

@lickmyanus

Interesting, but wishful thinking. That would be tampering wouldnt it? :)

I love stuff like this personally. Seeing how the players interact with each other is pretty cool if you ask me.

Twitter is an amazing tool. People who blast it, generally don't understand it. I don't mean that just to you GOB, but I see it a lot. It is a good tool for a variety of "real world" purposes. More than just the "I am on the porch" kind of updates.

This was def on a cell phone commercial!! The really white Dad on his porch..lol

Archived