And The Roof At Reliant Stadium Sunday Will Be...

SoFlaJets

CLOSED...good news for Tex and wife who will be in attendance for the historic first game of future HoFer Mark Sanchez;)

Texans vs. Jets roof report - Closed

The preliminary roof report is closed for Sunday's regular season home opener at Reliant Stadium between the Texans and New York Jets.

The high temperature is predicted to be 91 degrees with a 40 percent chance of precipitation. Follow us at Twitter.com/Texans_Gameday for game updates.

To learn more about the Texans' roof policy, please click here. For weather updates from KHOU.com, please click here.

Here is the ultimate question:

Are we wearing our green or white tops with the white pants?

I'm 99% sure Houston will have us in the green's.

And then, Week 2, we should wear our all whites at home against the Pats. Because, you know, the last two times we did that against them at home, we played so ****ing well.

2007 & 2002. If you don't remember the scores, look them up.

This is great news. Now we can focus on the game.

I thought Houston was trying to keep this secret ala Mangina and his QB situation. It was really throwing Rex's preparation off. Glad we have a couple of extra days now to get ready for the closed roof.

Looking at the Weather Ch. the last few Days ,looking at all that Green (Rain) covering Texas it lookedlike it was going to be more then a 40% chance for the whole weekend out there I guess we`ll be getting Wet out there I`ll keep an eye out for fellow JET fans at the Flying Saucer on Sat.

This is great news. Now we can focus on the game.

I thought Houston was trying to keep this secret ala Mangina and his QB situation. It was really throwing Rex's preparation off. Glad we have a couple of extra days now to get ready for the closed roof.

You never know this could be a misleading report to get the Jets to solely prepare for the closed roof, then surprise, surprise the roof is open and the Jets are totally unprepared to play with the roof open.

Can they do that?

I know the rule for Indy last year is that they must make the decision 90 minutes before the start of the game. The refs can order it closed mid game for a weather related emergancy.

I assume the rule for indy was the rule for all stadiums and that the rules haven't changed from year to year.

Would be silly to require that the decision be made a week in advance, weather predictions are just not that good.

CLOSED...good news for Tex and wife who will be in attendance for the historic first game of future HoFer Mark Sanchez;)

Texans vs. Jets roof report - Closed

The preliminary roof report is closed for Sunday's regular season home opener at Reliant Stadium between the Texans and New York Jets.

The high temperature is predicted to be 91 degrees with a 40 percent chance of precipitation. Follow us at Twitter.com/Texans_Gameday for game updates.

To learn more about the Texans' roof policy, please click here. For weather updates from KHOU.com, please click here.

Oh the Patsy fan gets all the love -- feels like Hurricane IKE all over again --

True story -- home opener for the Texans againts the Steelers 4 years ago the wunderkinds at REliant thought hey lets open the roof and make Pittsburgh wear black they will melt in the sun BWAHAHAHA - Well after a 35-10 Pittsburgh victory and about 50,000 complaints on how hot it was they figured not to do that again -- but it will be loud -- very loud

Looking at the Weather Ch. the last few Days ,looking at all that Green (Rain) covering Texas it lookedlike it was going to be more then a 40% chance for the whole weekend out there I guess we`ll be getting Wet out there I`ll keep an eye out for fellow JET fans at the Flying Saucer on Sat.

what time at the saucer -- I might ome for a couple early but we need to get out tailgate food ready for Sunday - pulled pork takes awhile to BBQ.

I know the rule for Indy last year is that they must make the decision 90 minutes before the start of the game. The refs can order it closed mid game for a weather related emergancy.

I assume the rule for indy was the rule for all stadiums and that the rules haven't changed from year to year.

Would be silly to require that the decision be made a week in advance, weather predictions are just not that good.

I do believe the same rule exist with Reliant

Archived