No whining if we lose this sunday

afosomf

very possible Mex ****s the bed

the experience gained will be invaluable for next year

Besides KC suks anyway

afo sez it will be a close game

Most of our victories will be close this year. I'm with you as far as the no complaining goes. But you know this place is gonna go off on game days no matter what. Plus you've seen some of the predictions on this forum. Some people are expecting playoffs.

I'm thinking 7-9, hoping for 8-8. Anything else would be over achieving. Rookie QB, rookie HC - is there a stat for that combination anywhere?

As long as the loss isn't catastrophic showing that every unit is in complete disarray I can live with a loss. Now if the Jets come out and play like Oregon did on Thursday night there is going to be cause for concern and I'm going to be in for the worst football season ever.

i'm thinking about starting whining tonight, around 9, seems like a good time to start. leaves me time to find some stuff to whine about too.

Just whine about Kerry Rhodes twittering hyping everyone up for nothing, spygate and Vernon Gholston sucking and you pretty much covered every topic around here lately.

First off hello, yes i'm new on the site... Wanted to say hi to my fellow brothers in Gang Green....

Now if you haven't heard their's no crying in Football... we're gonna have some growing pains but i'm not scared to say i predict the Jets winning by a field goal.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

First off hello, yes i'm new on the site... Wanted to say hi to my fellow brothers in Gang Green....

Now if you haven't heard their's no crying in Football... we're gonna have some growing pains but i'm not scared to say i predict the Jets winning by a field goal.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Welcome aboard

If the Jets lose this Sunday I expect to see no fewer than a dozen 2010 mock drafts posted with the Jets projected to draft a QB with the #1 pick because Sanchez will be considered a bust.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Welcome.

If the Jets lose this Sunday I expect to see no fewer than a dozen 2010 mock drafts posted with the Jets projected to draft a QB with the #1 pick because Sanchez will be considered a bust.

A'int that the truth.

We should really get a pool going for this season.

1) First post to say Fire Rex Ryan

2) First post to say bench Sanchez

Etc

Etc

Etc

I think most fans will be able to accept a slow start unless they lose to Miami. Then this place will explode.

Oh please, a loss is a loss and with a loss comes whinninh. I could care less if its Mex or some random ass Haitian starting the game for us, I'll be pissed if we sh*t the bed the first game of the year against a sub par team.

Archived