Jets email regarding available tickets

Maxman

Just got an email from the Jets. Every hone game is listed as having available tickets. I saw someone mention this in another thread the other day so I tried to put in 10 tickets for the Jets \ Pats home opener.

These seats are available right now:

Sec: 326

Row: 21

Seats: 17 - 26

Price Level 4

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

Wow. 10 seats together are available. Oh my.

Got blackouts?

Just got an email from the Jets. Every hone game is listed as having available tickets. I saw someone mention this in another thread the other day so I tried to put in 10 tickets for the Jets \ Pats home opener.

Price Level 4

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

Got blackouts?

That was me. No question they won't sell out - but for this game, I think CBS would pick up the tab for the seats

I also posted that I think max used my quote in his front page article.

That is right, I couldn't remember. But I did quote you and link to it I believe. You are famous.

Doggin I do agree CBS can't let it get blacked out. But it still amazes me that the situation is this bad for 2009.

Look at the availability for the Bengals game on 1/3/10:

Sec: 223

Row: 11

Seats: 13 - 22

Price Level 1

MEZZANINE LEVEL SEATING

WOW, those are good seats. That is what you get when you want TEN together.

Can you give me the link for that website? Thanks, Max.

Price Level 4

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

Got blackouts?

Let me know how the view is from up there

I lost my free Jets games on DTV aftert hey shut down all the DNS East Coast feeds, now that all markets have locals broadcast. I refuse to drop $300+ on the ticket.

Should be an exciting year of watching the Cowboys every Effing week.

I went to great lengths to get my tv feed out of new york area so I could view all the jets games. I prewired the waterpark for an outdoor tv. This blackout issue really has me spooked

I went to great lengths to get my tv feed out of new york area so I could view all the jets games. I prewired the waterpark for an outdoor tv. This blackout issue really has me spooked

Sucks when it hits you in your womanly spot doesn't it?

Archived