Upset of the Week - Week 1

Seconds Out

Mark my words.. The Lions from Detroit will beat the Saints from New Orleans.

WRITE IT DOWN - PUT IT IN YOUR SIG - I WILL BET ANYTHING ANYONE WANTS.

Changed my mind: Her ei smy proposal. if you lose the bet, you'll be my slave for a month, vice versa?

What say you? You scared?

sex slave

he is a minor ya know;)

You're such a dirty old man Assmop!

BTW, is Assmop offensive to you? I just assumed everyone calls you that because your screen name is weird and Assmop is easier to type. If there is some inside joke to it, I have no clue.

What do you define as an upset? The teams that I picked to lose are heavy favorites.

What I mean is those games you picked can go either way. Meaning if they play each other ten times, I can picture each team winning 5 games.

On the other hand, I pick the Lions to beat the Saints. If they play each other ten times, I see the Saints winning about 8, or 9 games. Feel me?

What I mean is those games you picked can go either way. Meaning if they play each other ten times, I can picture each team winning 5 games.

On the other hand, I pick the Lions to beat the Saints. If they play each other ten times, I see the Saints winning about 8, or 9 games. Feel me?

Sure. I guess I just went with minor upsets.

You're such a dirty old man Assmop!

BTW, is Assmop offensive to you? I just assumed everyone calls you that because your screen name is weird and Assmop is easier to type. If there is some inside joke to it, I have no clue.

Not dirty at all he is a minor

does being called honky bother u?

you will have to ask gaab or tex it was one of them that came up with that term...maybe it was their lack of typing skills, maybe because i have a huge

arse...do not know

There is no way that the Lions are going to beat Drew Brees at home. They'd better not, the Saints are a key in all my parlays on Sunday.

And if I told you around this time last year that the Dolphins were going to win 11 games, you would think I was CRAZY.

Archived