Rep

McGraw38

If Klecko could rep himself he would never leave the house.

+ 1.

His obsession with rep is freaky. And now with EY bringing back the POTW thingy...Klecko doesnt know what to do with himself. He has no way of checking on POTW nom's he gets the way he checks his User CP every minute looking to see if he gets rep'd.

• Upvote 1

+ 1.

His obsession with rep is freaky. And now with EY bringing back the POTW thingy...Klecko doesnt know what to do with himself. He has no way of checking on POTW nom's he gets the way he checks his User CP every minute looking to see if he gets rep'd.

But Kleck is usually the center of a POTW Nom because he likes to nom nom nom BBQ Ribs.

So in a way it's fulfilling his ego like the ribs fill his belly, satisfying yet he feels dirty and disgusting for loving it so much.

NEW RULE: Anyone who asks, solicits, begs for, or rents their anus out in anyway, for the sole purpose of receiving rep when they haven't done anything close to deserving it, will have their rep reduced by 25,000 points.

So if you derive pleasure from said act, then no deduction?

Mouth doesn't count?

Just trying to clarify the rules for Klecko and JiF, respectively...

NEW RULE: Anyone who asks, solicits, begs for, or rents their anus out in anyway, for the sole purpose of receiving rep when they haven't done anything close to deserving it, will have their rep reduced by 25,000 points.

I agree with this. Sad to beg for rep. I save all mt begging for food. GOB? got any extra doughnuts?

So if you derive pleasure from said act, then no deduction?

Mouth doesn't count?

Just trying to clarify the rules for Klecko and JiF, respectively...

Hey dip****, I have never solicited rep.

In fact, I often point and make fun of those who do... ala Klecko.

So please, kindly, gfy.

hey i heard thru a third party.. that Arsis asked for rep at least 4 times..

just sayn, mr officer :P