Details emerge in the Merriman Case

Vudu

:rl:

Wow what a whore.

Report: Jealousy led to incident at Merriman's house

Posted by Mike Florio on September 9, 2009 10:00 PM ET

Finally, facts are emerging regarding the incident that resulted in allegations that Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman battered and falsely imprisoned Tila Tequila Nguyen.

And we kind of wish they hadn't.

According to Juliette Vara of 10News.com in San Diego, Nguyen wasn't happy that Merriman was paying too much attention to other women at his home.

Per the report, Merriman went to his bedroom with two women. Nguyen then entered the room, and Merriman asked her to join them. She reacted angrily, threatening to have sex with a member of Merriman's entourage.

Instead, she took off all her clothes and tried to leave the house. Merriman then prevented her from leaving.

Citing unnamed sources, Vara also reports that Nguyen "faked" a neck injury, and that paramedics who arrived at the scene determined that she was fine.

It appears that this report is based on information from one or more of the other persons who were at Merriman's house on the evening in question. And given that one or more of the other persons who were at Merriman's house on the evening in question likely were drinking alcohol too, we're not sure how reliable anyone's recollection as to the events really is.

And that actually helps Merriman. Our guess is that the facts of this case will be littered with inconsistencies and discrepancies, making it a prime situation for a finding of reasonable doubt.

Lol@ Shawne Merriman's lifestyle. Trying to turn a 3 some into a 4some is just plain greedy.

FML

Yeah but that article was terrible. Unless they are selling a book with the whole story there is no reason they shouldn't tell us if he ever converted on the 3-some with the original two girls.

It is up, it is good.

What? All of a sudden that bottom feeder whore has morals and standards? Hey "Tequila", you're a bisexual nothing and your 15 minutes of fame has long since ran out. Remove you clothes, hop in bed, and get to work.

What...! You think theres something wrong with that?

FWIW, Rumor has it that Merriman got really pissed because Wes Welker was hitting it real hard and Shawnee walked in on them.

Anyone ever catch her Show - Tila Tequila - a Shot of Love? Trash - pure Trash. Yah, I watched it a couple of times - Trash amuses me. Anyway - she'a skank and Merrimen is a skank. This is news?

Stay Classy San Diego!

She has no problem acting like a slut on Nat'l tv I don't understand why she thought some guy was actually going to settle down with her. The fact that Merriman invited her to join a menage shows the lack of respect he has for her. And she calls herself his girlfriend. She's trash.

Highly entertaining though.

:rl:

Latest Merriman story apparently struck a nerve with his accuser

Posted by Mike Florio on September 10, 2009 6:47 AM ET

This whole Shawne Merriman situation continues to get stranger.

Wednesday night's report that the woman accusing him of battery and false imprisonment became hysterical due to jealousy apparently has caused her to react in hysterical fashion.

And so Tila Tequila Nguyen has taken to Twitter, with numerous inflammatory and profane entires, with lots of venom directed at Merriman and the team for which he plays, the Chargers. (One of her goals was to push the phrase "ChargersSuck" into the "trending topics" list at Twitter, which tracks words and names appearing most frequently on the various user pages.)

She'll probably delete many of the tweets, so it makes sense to check them out sooner rather than later.

Here's a brief sampling.

"I mean....first he says Im drunk...now he says Im jealous cuz he was having threesomes, I mean...get it together with those stories!"

"IF he really was innocent, he wouldn't sweat it. He would just be like...ahh f--k that bitch is lying anyway...lets focus on football.."

"Where in the law does it say 'IF UR FRIEND IS DRUNK....MAKE SURE TO BEAT HER AND CHOKE HER'.....NO!"

"Where else in the law does it say 'BITCH WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS.....SO CHOKE HER AND BEAT HER!' umm...NO!"

"Because my story....is the truth....and the only person I need to tell that to is the Judge. Not the media...only a guilty person does that."

Frankly, she's incorrect. As we've said many times over the past few months, high-profile cases are tried in two courtrooms -- the real one and the courtroom of public opinion. Nguyen might never get a chance to tell her story to a judge, if the San Diego County District Attorney opts not to press charges. So she needs to provide to the media something more than a statement from a lawyer that Merriman's defense will be discredited.

Clearly, she wants to tell her story, but she is deferring to legal advice that she shouldn't talk about the situation. The problem is that her desire to talk (which might come from a sad obsession with attention) has prompted her to launch into Twitter tirades that make her look erratic and unpredictable and not credible.

The reality is that the D.A. surely has been monitoring Nguyen's Twitter page and making conclusions about whether she'll be an effective witness at trial.

Based on the stream of tweets that continue to be posted even as of this posting (does she sleep?), no prosecutor in his or her right mind would rely on her testimony to satisfy the high bar of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

If this story is true, than the Chargers have something serious to worry about.....

She is 4'10 and weighs 95lbs. He assaulted her and did not leave a mark or in any way injury her. Seriously, if he can't take down, her he has zero chance at tackling a running back or getting past the o-line to sack the QB. Charger fans should be worried. :P

It sounds like Merriman got busted and she got pissed and stop the whole thing so he smacked her around when she went off the deep end. I'm taking Tila side on this one, been there done that and was pissed my gf broke it up but unlike Merriman I didn't hit her.

There are no markings or bruises on her.....seriously doubt that he hit her, plus he had two other girls with him.....who needs this broad?

She has no problem acting like a slut on Nat'l tv I don't understand why she thought some guy was actually going to settle down with her. The fact that Merriman invited her to join a menage shows the lack of respect he has for her. And she calls herself his girlfriend. She's trash.

Highly entertaining though.

Yet, Merrimen, is THE MAN! Right? I loath to defend that disgusting piece of manure, Tila -I'm allergic to alcohol but I'm nicknamed- Tequilla. She's a pycho slut who became a celebrity because of why exactly??? Anyway, I'm assuming Merriman has a lack of respect for all women - not just the midget skank-ho. Cracks me up how some chicks just drop their panties at the chance of being with a "celebrity." Friggin' gross. Being treated like a recepticle - then saying you're sexually liberated - then you get all jealous on his lack of respecting, egotistical a@@. How does this make sense?

There are no markings or bruises on her.....seriously doubt that he hit her, plus he had two other girls with him.....who needs this broad?

Having the two other girls doesn't get you out of having a pissed off gf. I'm sure she's making it sound worse then it was to get back at him but I'm sure he did something violent to her.

If this story is true, than the Chargers have something serious to worry about.....

She is 4'10 and weighs 95lbs. He assaulted her and did not leave a mark or in any way injury her. Seriously, if he can't take down, her he has zero chance at tackling a running back or getting past the o-line to sack the QB. Charger fans should be worried. :P

lol yeah seriously. It's always hilarious when these women make these accusations and there's not a mark on them. It's like, seriously, a 275 lb man that violently collides with other 275 lb men at high speeds for 6 months out of the year can't injure you? Seriously? Add to that the fact that Merriman is a trained boxer, and it becomes even more ridiculous. I know Merriman is trained because I boxed with him, we had the same boxing coach and occasionally met up (usually I would be done though before he got there, and I never felt like sticking around to see what he was up to--I'd be in the locker room just winding my wraps and then showering and getting out of there).

I hate women like Tila because when this type of thing happens I can just imagine what it's like for a real victim. But women like Tila make up bull**** stories, and eventually, people will stop believing real victims because the system as it is is unsustainable. I know Kurt Angle recently got kicked out of his house and it turns out the woman lied, and now it looks like Tila is completely lying. These are high profile cases, how often do you think this type of thing happens and nothing is done with normal men? There has to be some sort of weeding out and punishment for patently false and malicious claims like this. It ruins a man's life and wastes a lot of time, and these women can keep doing it. I believe also the false rape accusations are similar too (Tyson, Kobe, Ben, Duke lacrosse team).

Tila is a whore and a skank, and Merriman is actually a nice guy but young so I can understand the lifestyle he is going for. It's pretty common actually in college as well, and many young men would emulate it if they could (some try, some succeed, most can't).

Having the two other girls doesn't get you out of having a pissed off gf. I'm sure she's making it sound worse then it was to get back at him but I'm sure he did something violent to her.

What makes you think that? I seriously believe she got jealous and called the cops, all she has to do is cry and he gets arrested, no questions asked. If he was violent with her there would've been some type of markings, no? The real question is, why the hell is Merriman even messing with this chick? This guy can get some top notch tang.....

What makes you think that? I seriously believe she got jealous and called the cops, all she has to do is cry and he gets arrested, no questions asked. If he was violent with her there would've been some type of markings, no? The real question is, why the hell is Merriman even messing with this chick? This guy can get some top notch tang.....

Because I've been in the same situation and wanted to kill the girl I was dating at the time. She didn't get mad that I was banging other chicks she got mad because she wasn't the one who picked them out or set it up. As far as him getting violent with her I said she's probably making a bigger deal out of it then what really happened but you can choke the **** out of someone and shake the **** out of them without leaving any marks.

Archived